Chapter 6-explanations

(Lucy's p.o.v.)

I felt my breath get caught in my throat. There she was, she looked stressed and nervous but still so beautiful. She was standing by a large window, she looked as if she was in her own little world. My eyes started to water "mom" I whisper before running towards her. My mother was startled at first but hugged me with just as much force. "Lucy, I've missed you so much." I felt as her tears fell on my shoulder. "I did too mom" she lets go of the hug but still keeps me at arms length and wipes my wet cheeks. "Come Lucy, we have much to talk about and I assume that you have many questions but I promise that I'll answer all of them in due time." I nodded and held her hand slightly tighter afraid that if my hold were to falter in the slightest she'd disappear again. We sat down at a table that was near the grand window. I looked at my mothers eyes, "mom, why didn't you tell me about any of this?" she gave a sad sigh before answering, " Lucy honey, you were too young to understand what was going on at the time. when you were just a child some problems arose and I was forced to leave earthland with all of the dragons to their original homes. I had no choice but to leave you behind. It was too dangerous for me to take you with me. Sadly the dragons had to leave their children behind as well." She looked so sad, as if she was reliving that time all over again. "It was so hard leaving you behind, not a day goes by that I don't regret it yet sometimes I'm glad I did because now you have so many wonderful friends back at fairy tail. I'm really happy that you've found such a wonderful family sweetie." She smiled widely at me, by the time time she was done I was crying like a small child. Her words meant so much to me. The thought of fairy tail brought even more tears to my eyes. I've only been gone for a day and yet I miss them dearly, but then memories of Natsu start to come rushing back onto my head. As if knowing that I was going to break further my mother holds me close to her chest. "Oh honey, I'm sorry. But don't fret, igneel's son was just startled but he didn't mean what he said that morning." She says softly. I pull out of my mothers embrace softly "how did you know about that?" I questioned "sweetie I'm the dragon queen, and as dragon queen I hold many different types of magic including telepathy. I'm sorry if I invaded your personal space but you didn't say anything after my explanation so I assumed that you were angry with me." I looked at her "I'm not angry with you mom. You had a duty to fulfill but that still doesn't explain how it is that you know that Natsu didn't mean what he said." Natsu had to have meant it, he was so serious and the way he was with lisanna that has to mean something right? "Lucy dear, dragons only mate once in their life. Once a dragon chooses a mate they will be bonded for life, and dragons slayers are no exception." She explains, I don't have words to express how I'm feeling at the moment after getting all that new information. Suddenly I start growing a small migraine and my tummy feels funny. My mother looks at me with a worried expression on her face "honey are you not feeling well?, come let me take you to your room" I don't even have a chance to answer before she was already on her feet taking my hands in hers and she starts chanting.
suddenly we appear in a large room with peach colored walls, a king sized bed, and a study table apart from the usual furniture. "Come sweetie lay down, I'll go get Grandeeney to come check on you, okay?" My mother glanced at me once more before disappearing again. I tried calming down while taking deep breaths. The dizziness hadn't subsided and I felt as the bile rose up my throat. I quickly put my hand over my mouth and ran to the trash near my study table, practically throwing up my nonexistent breakfast. At that same moment my mother and a tall bluenette with crystal blue eyes standing beside her. "Lucy! Are you alright?! Grandeeney what's wrong with her?" My mother asked in a panicked voice. The woman who I presume was Grandeeney in her human form hurried to my side and held out her hand for me to grasp. "Come princess we must lay you quickly" Grandeeney and my mother both helped me get to bed quickly and Grandeeney started to examinate my body, I saw as her eyebrows arched high and with one swift movement her hands glowed and were placed on my stomach. "Oh my " she muttered "what? What's the matter Grandeeney? Is something the matter?" My mother asked quickly. "Princess, you are mated correct?" Grandeeney asked, I felt myself stiffen and take in a deep breath. I felt as if I had lost my voice so I nodded softly. Grandeeney sighed "you're so young" she muttered. My mother looked at her with a face of shock "you don't mean-.." my mother paused, Grandeeney nodded her head "yes, she has conceived, not one but twins" she confirmed. Once I heard those words leave her mouth it's as if my world stopped. I'm pregnant, with twins. The thought of them having to grow up without a father entered my thoughts and I was close to tears. My mother on the other hand looked shocked yet a grin had already start to form on her face. "I'm going to be a grandmother! " she literally jumped up and started to squeal loudly
What have I done? Was my last thought before the darkness took over
----------------------------------------------
Hii guys!! Yay!! I updated twice this week!!! I'm so happy. Anyway, I'm going to do my best to keep writing when ever I get the chance so I could update quicker.
Please
-vote
-comment
-follow
!!!!!! Bye😊😊😊