Chapter 1

It was another day in Hosu City. A small young boy with h/c and e/c could be seen holding his mother's hand. Then that's when an explosion could be heard. The mother quickly picked up her son and took him to safety. "Stay here and don't say anything the heroes will be on their way okay?" The little boy didn't know what to do.

As his mother ran to help those who need it that's when screams could be head and building were falling. The little boy hidden was crying in fear.

As the chaos unfolded around him, the little boy's heart raced with fear, tears streaming down his face. He huddled in a hidden spot, desperately trying to find comfort and safety.

Amidst the chaos, a masked figure suddenly emerged from the smoke-filled streets. It was a hero, adorned in a colorful costume with a determined look on their face. The hero scanned the area, their eyes finally landing on the trembling boy.

Slowly, the hero approached him, crouching down to his eye level. They spoke with a calm, reassuring voice, "Hey there, little one. It's going to be okay. My name is Snipe, and I'm here to help."

The child sniffled and looked up, his eyes full of fear and uncertainty. "Are you... are you going to save people?" he asked tentatively.

Snipe nodded. "Yes, I am. But I need you to be brave for me. Can you do that?"

The child nodded, wiping away his tears, a flicker of determination appearing in his eyes. "I'll try," he whispered.

Snipe gently placed a hand on the child's shoulder, providing a comforting presence. "That's all I can ask for. Now, let's get you to safety." They extended a hand, the child grasping it tightly.

Together, hand in hand, they navigated through the debris-strewn streets. Snipe skillfully avoided any dangerous obstacles, their priority always being the safety of the young boy by their side.

They eventually reached a makeshift crisis center where other survivors had gathered. However, the child couldn't find his mother he went up to every medical person. "Please have you see M/n L/n I'm her son Y/n." Everyone said the same thing no they haven't.