Chapter 6

Tiger started to mess with my hair making it a mess again. I looked at him and started to fix my hair.

"Well once we are done with our little trip and checking stuff out Mandalay said that she should have food ready for us then we'll start seeing what type of quirk you have evolving in you," Tiger spoke and I looked at him.

Curiosity caught my attention more than normal. "Wait so I might have powers like you and the others?" I said with excitement. "Yes kitten but right now we should start seeing if people need help alright?" Tiger replied and I nodded my head showing him I understand.

We started walking again and the more we the did the deeper we got into the camping grounds of the woods. There was a noise coming from behind a bush that caught mine and Tiger's attention. "Hello?" Tiger called out. Soon a person came from running out from hiding behind the bush. She had two messy buns, blond hair, and yellow eyes, she wore a light brown jacket and blue skirt.

"Kitten, run!" Tiger yelled at me to do. I looked at him for a minute and my mind froze, my body not wanting to move. Tiger was on the ground and the person was just looking at me. "You seem pretty young but are you a challenge like Tiger over here or are you just another easy kill," the girl spoke with a smile that won't be forgettable.

I remembered what the others would say if it's a flight or fight chose one that you won't regret. I got in a fight stance. "No weapons hand to hand only," was all I said. "Alright fine," the girl said and threw her weapon on the ground.