Chapter 8

The girl slowly got up, her eyes filled with rage."You think you've won," she said, "but you're wrong. I'm just getting started."

She charged at me, her fists flying.I dodged and weaved, but she was too fast for me. She landed a few punches, but I managed to block most of them.

We fought back and forth for several minutes, neither of us able to gain an advantage. Finally, I saw an opening and landed a powerful punch to her stomach. She doubled over in pain, and I followed up with a kick to her head. She fell to the ground, unconscious.

I stood over her, breathing heavily. I had won, but it had been a close fight. The girl was a formidable opponent, and I knew that I would have to be careful if I ever faced her again.

I turned and walked away, and went to Tiger who was still lying on the ground.I had went to him and checked on him. "Tiger come on get up please," I said trying to slightly move him.

I heard someone yell kitten and I turned my head to see Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, and Ragdoll running to us. Ragdoll had a first aid kit while Pixie-Bob ran and picked me up. "Did that villain hurt you!?" Pixie-Bob said keeping me in a tight hug.

"No, but check on Tiger please he took a lot of damage from their fight," I spoke. Mandalay was putting handcuffs on the knocked out villain while Ragdoll was checking everything on Tiger.