Chapter 4

I listened attentively as Mandalay introduced the members of her team. Their names resonated in my mind, imprinting themselves as names of heroes who would be by my side. I took a deep breath, realizing that I was not alone in this journey.

"Thank you," I replied, grateful for their guidance and support.

Tiger, a stoic-looking hero, nodded. "Welcome to the team, Y/n. We'll do our best to train you and assist you in your search."

Pixie-Bob, with their vibrant blonde hair, grinned warmly. "Yeah, we're like a big family here. We'll stick together and find your mom, Y/n."

Ragdoll, the girl with emerald hair, chimed in with contagious enthusiasm. "You're part of our team now, Y/n! We'll use our quirks and resources to locate your mom and reunite you both!"

Their genuine care and reassurance gave me strength and fueled my determination. I felt a newfound sense of purpose and belonging, knowing that I was surrounded by heroes who were committed to my well-being and the mission of finding my mother.

As Mandalay and her team led me away towards their base, I glanced back one last time at the chaos around us. Though my heart ached for my missing mother, I was ready to face the challenges ahead, confident in the support and guidance of my new team.

However, days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months we still haven't found my mother. "Y/n, Kitten I think it's time to stop looking we can let you live with us if you're okay with that," Tiger spoke. I nodded and felt tired so I went over and leaned against Tiger trying to stay awake. Tiger then picked me up and started to walk back to where the train station is to take us back home.