a new school year

—------------------🌺
Itadori-16
Megumi-16

—---------------🌺
No one's pov;

In a room tinged with hues of faded pink and yellow shining on the emptiness of the room a boy stirred on the cold, bare floor. The shallow light filtering through dusty windows revealed a scene of simplicity – a small couch and a lone desk in the corner of the cramped room.As the boy's eyes slowly fluttered open, the realization dawned on him like the first light of day – it was the beginning of a new school year, and he was already late!

“Shit.”he breathed.

The boy quicky wore his messy uniform which had the occasional burn or cut and dashed out of the house closing the door behind him.

“Already late on the first day?” Sneered an old teacher as the boy dashed past him.”detention Itadori,in my office!”he yelled at the boy as he disappeared in the distance.

“Kids these days.”

—-------

Ding dong  went the clock as yuji sprinted through the halls to the class and ran to his desk.

“Itadori your late.”sighed the teacher.”I know I'm sorry,”yuji said catching his breaths.”fine only this once".

At that moment a tall dark figure entered the room and whispered something into the teacher's ear. He had long dark hair spiked up on his head,pale skin which glistened in the light,long eyelashes that every girl would kill for.He looked as if he belonged on a magazine cover,yuji felt his heart skip a few beats as he gazed at him.

“Class we have a special guest,please introduce yourself sir”

“Oh,uh my name's Megumi Fushigiro.” He said slowly not looking at the class.”Anything else?” The teacher inquired.He shook his head no.”alright then you can go sit next to yuji in the back.

“But sir,why does he have to sit next to him?he's an Alpha and doesn't have the right to sit next to that ugly whore” a boy yelled and laughed. The class joined in laughing.

Yuji bowed his head low into his arms,this was his every day life.

“I don't see a problem with him.” Fushigiro said sternly as he walked over to yuji and sat in the spot near him. The clas booed and started giving dirty looks at yuji.

Ding ding ding class was over

Fushigiro picked up his stuff and stood up to leave when yuji place an arm on his shoulder.

“Thank you for sitting with me but don't push yourself,I'm used to being alone.”yuji said smiling.

“I don't wanna sit next to those self absorbed classmates of yours unless you want me to.”

Yuji blinked.”well it would be nice having someone to sit with me since I have no friends..”

“Then it's settled,I'm sitting with you.”

“Thank you,it means a lot to me”yuji smiled and hugged Megumi.Megumi felt jolts UP his spine and his heart skipped a beat.”oh was that to much? Sorry” yuji said as he stepped back.”no it's okay.”Fushigiro smiled slightly before quicky walking out of the class clutching his heart.

What was that feeling?

(Author note:heeyy, I hope your enjoying the story feal free to add suggestions!)