Yuji pov;

MEGUMI??

I ran over to the bed and shaked him vigorously. He showed no signs of waking up,I started panking and I slapped him across the face. No response. I took a water bottle from the side table and splashed it on his face. His eyes fluttered slowly open and I could see his vision was blurry,I felt tears sting in my eyes as I grabbed his face gently and pushed it to look at me.

"Megumi?" I said softly as I looked at him tears streaming down my cheeks."y-yuji i-im sorry" he said stammering tears also rolling down his cheeks."I never even asked you if you wanted it,I'm so stupid,I don't deserve you anymore.." he said quietly removing my hands from his cheeks."NO, megumi stop blaming yourself, I just overreacted, please don't leave me your all I have" I said as I lifted him up to get a clear look at his face.

"Yuji-please-" he said quietly."NO WE'RE GETTING YOU TO A HOSPITAL" I screamed as I picked him up from the bed and carried him on my back swiftly.I felt his head go on my shoulders, he must be still drugged.i quickly ran out of the house fear overwhelming me.

He can't die

He won't die

He's okay right?

Hang in there megumi we are almost there

At the hospital:

Megumi's pov:

Beep beep

Beep beep

My eyes fluttered open and I was greeted with white walls and the occasional beep beep beep of the hospital machines. I sat up and looked around to see tubes coming from my nose and arms taking out fluids. My head turned around to see a face flying at the end of the bed sleeping on my legs. Pink hair,soft skin, undercut and soft lips. Yuji. I raised my hand to touch his hair and his eyes opened quickly to look at be before hugging me tight.

"Your okay" he said while sobbing softly. I rubbed his back before turning to him again. "Yeah I am" I said as I scratched my nape. "I thought I was going to loose you" he said sniffing."I'm sorry" I said sadly I took his face and gently rubbed his face. "You won't loose me again I promise"

"Don't ever do that again"

"I won't don't worry"

He took my hand in his and smiled at me great fully. Oh how I missed that smile. It's the type of smile to make you feel warm inside, make you feel at peace, at home.

"Stay here please.." I said as I looked at the time it was getting quite late."I'm not going anywhere, they will have to drag me out if they want me to leave" he said laughing.

With that he layed his head on my lap and we both fell asleep.

3 days later

I was finnaly let of from the hospital and me and yuji finally reached home. I closed the door and put down my bags before facing yuji again. He looked so handsome with his baggy jeans and his light pink hoodie which complimented his hair. I smiled and walked towards him and hugged him from his back putting my head in his neck.

"I love you so much"

I saw his face go red before replying

"I love you too" before turning and kissing me.

It took me by surprise but I kissed him back passionately. Oh how I missed his soft lips on mine. His warm breath on my neck. His hands. His everything.

He put his hand on my neck and that sent shivers go down my spine, I put my hand in his hair and gently bit his lips and he gasped out for air and I slid my tongue in. Our toungues danced against each other in a steady rhythm before I stopped the kiss.

"Are you sure you want this?" I said slightly panting.

"I do"

With that I took his face and kissed him more passionately then before. His hands moved to my back and started rubbing it up and down. It made me smile how affectionate he was. I slid my tongue back in his which made him moan out loud which made me shiver. I broke the kiss and started kissing his neck and sucking on hit gently leaving hickeys all over. Now everyone in school would know who he belonged to. He let out gasps of pleasure and leaned his head backwards so I could have more space to mark him more.

I carried him bridal style still kissing him to our bedroom before pinning him on to the bed and kissing him roughly. His eyes fluttered shut and his legs wrapped around my back which made me feel dominant.i took his shirt of and started kissing his chest and stroking his abs which made him gasp out. He unbuttoned my shirt and threw it across the room panting slightly.

"I'm all yours" he said smiling which made me grin.

"All mine?"

"All yours"

I continued kissing gently staring from his neck down towards his chest leaving hickey marks everywhere. I wanted to mark him everywhere so everyone would know he's mine.mine only. I kissed his abdomen slowly going down to to the band of his pants.

"Are you okay with this?" I said tugging on his pants.
"Yeah go on."he said

I pulled of his pants and I could see the growing mountain that I was making.i gently stroked it which made yuji moan loudly as he grabbed my hair.

"Shh be patient"I said softly to which Yuji nodded.

I slowly removed his boxers to reveal his large cock.It was bigger than I had imagined. I gently placed my arms around it and stroked it gently making yuji moan alot,I could already see the pre cum comming.

3rd person pov:

"I- want you suck me" Yuji pleaded as he gripped the bedsheets."needy are we?" Megumi replied as he opened his mouth and took the full length in to which Yuji moaned loudly. Megumi took this opportunity to start bobbing his head up and down yujis length,his tounge exploring each part of it.

"ah- I'm gonna-" yuji said weakly.

"not yet"

Yujis hips bucked wildly as he continued restraining his pending organism. Megumi continued faster, yujis cock slamming into his throat multiple times before he looked up at yuji and stopped."You can cum now" he commanded. Yuji cummed wildly and then layed down on the bed panting.

"How the hell are you so good at this?" He said through his breaths."I don't know" megumi said as he swallowed all the cum and wiped of some which was on his face."ah sorry about that" yuji said sadly.

"about what?"

"About getting cum on your Face, I know you like keeping clean and all"

"Don't worry, it was my choice after all I knew you would"

Yujis pov:

I laughed at megumi's response before looking into megumis eyes and face, how in the world did I pull someone so majestic? His eyes,eyelashes make him kinda look like a girl, on first sight you would think he was.

"Yuji are you okay?" Megumi asked whiched snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah don't worry." I said as I yawned "we should sleep we start school tomorrow." I said reluctantly, I hated school.
"Yeah we should" he said as he pulled me into his arms and put his head on my chest.
"Good night." He said softly his breath tickling my chest

"goodnight "

(April first 2024:) Okay so I'm so sorry I haven't been writing, I lost the passion to write this book and I soon wanna start a new one but I haven't even finished this one. Since im in holiday I'm doing one more chapter then the book is over and I'm moving on to a new one. Anyway love y'all

(Old):

Authors note: y'all I'm finnaly done with exams and I promise to write more!!

Question of the chapter: if you were to love in any anime universe, which would you live in?

ANYWAYY LOVE YALL TYSM FOR OVWR 1K READS!!