thoughts

Authors note: hey y'all, this may be short because I've been to caught up with tests and I've been unable to write.My tests end on Thursday and from then I promise to write more!

Megumis pov:

I heard a loud scream comming from the bathroom and I jolted up from my sleep.i looked around and noticed yuji wasn't in bed with me.i heard large footsteps and saw yuji run into the room shirtless and beads of sweat running down his face and his chest was covered in hickeys that I had given him last night.

"What is this??" He said out of breath and pointing to his neck.I looked to his neck and I felt the colour drain on my face. Oh his neck was my mark, I don't even remember giving it to him?? Did I mark him by mistake? I felt my heart hammer against my chest as I looked at him speechless.

"Megumi fushigiro. Awnser me." He said sternly."I-i don't even remember marking you" I said back completely shocked. He just looked at me in pure shock and he just sat down.

"i- need some time alone" he said as he stood up and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

I felt tears forming inside my eyes, we just got together yesterday and now I had ruined it already. Gosh I was so stupid,I never even got his permission. I was so quick to loose control and mark him. I'm so stupid, I can't loose him already.

I burried my head in my laps and I felt tears fall down as I cried my heart out.

Yujis pov:

My mind started spinning as ran down the hall and to the front door as I stood there and sat down sweating. Visions of last night filled my head.

His hands on my neck and he slowly kissed me and put bodies together in heat.
His lips against my neck, against my mark.

His hands moving to my chest. His lips roaming around my body

My hands pinned behind my back

Our toungues dancing against eachother in a fast rhythm.

His hot breath against my neck

His hands against my body

I put on my shoes as these thoughts infiltrated my mind and I walked outside breathing heavily. I was scared, I didn't expect to be marked this early. To be bound to someone this early. I walked past out usual park spot and sat at the edge of the cliff and stared at the glimmering lake and just sat there in thought.

What am I going to do?

Hours later:

I walked inside the house to see wrappers of medicine and pills scattered across the floor. I looked around worried and shouted. "Megumi? Are you there?"

I walked down the hall and entered his room to see him on the bed passed out and dozens of pills around him and water and puke around the floor.

I froze on the spot and my heart started beating heavily

"MEGUMI??"

AUTHORS NOTE: I told you it's going to be short 😭 I'm sorry
When my tests are over I promise to serve a longer chapter!