roomates

Yujis pov

“I want to be your friend”

I felt a pit in my stomach,I thought he was gonna say something else….who am I thinking hes probably straight…I should stop being delusional and move on,plus I have only known him for one day there's no way I'd fall in love with him that fast..

Right???

+-+-+-+-+-+-+&+&+&+&

2months later(break)

Itadori and fushigiro became closer and closer to the point you would never see one without the other unless they had different classes.they were called the dynamic duo because they were polar opposites.thankfully,yuji got less bullied and megumi taught him how to fight back(he used to beat up people in middle school) and yuji trained harder and even made it into the athletics team.

Yujis pov:

When class ended I packed up my books and looked on to my side to see fushigiro sleeping.his pale skin glistening in the light his long lashes,his rather soft looking lips… he looked so… beautiful.I found myself starting at him for minutes before I realised I had my landlord coming to my apartment today.

I shaked fushigiro awake,his eyes flutterd open and he looked at me sleepy.

“Yes?”

“Class is over fushi,and I have to go see my landlord bye bye”I smiled and waved and left.

5 minutes later I reached home to see my stuff being talked out of my house,a wave of shock hit me as I dashed to my house and entered to see everything gone.

“Itadori yuji”came a voice from the dark

“Yes sir?”

“You are being evicted from your home because some other dude bought it sorry”

My mouth opened in shock.nk message in advance?I'm just being kicked out?

“You dont give me a message in advance and you just kick me out?!?”I yelled angryly

“Sorry kiddo that's the way it is” he said and closed the door Infront of me.

I picked up my stuff and sighed,where the fuck am I gonna live?

I walked down the street and sat at a rather tall wall.Why does it always have to be me?my family dead. My home gone. And I don't even have enough money. I sat down and fell tears run down my cheeks.Why was I born on this world?I wish I was dead. But what about fushi? Ah he can live on his own I thought-

“ITADORI?”

A yell came from a distance, I turned and saw fushigiro running towards me holding grocery bags.

I wiped my tears quickly and put on a smile.

“Oh hey fushi! How are you?” I smiled

“What are you doing here, where's your home??” He questioned

I: about that… I don't have one… anymore

M:...

I: are you okay-

M: you were evicted?

I: yeah

M: you can stay in my house then

I: no thanks, I'd be causing trouble for you

M: I live alone it's okay

I: no, that sound like I'm taking advantage of you.

Megumi squat near me and put his hands on my face and went near, a blush crept up my face- is he going to kiss me?

M: I want you to come

I: … fine if you insist..

He stood up and took some of my boxes and started walking.

M:follow me

I picked up the rest of the stuff as he lead me to a rather massive apartment, from the outside it looked like a whole dam mansion.He opened the door and my mouth flew open.

The inside of his apartment was spacious,neat and looked the king lived inside here.

M:there's and extra room there,you can sleep there.

I walked up to him and hugged him right.”thank you fushi!” I smiled up at him and noticed his face went pink.

M: yeah yeah whatever

I walked up to the room and placed my stuff down.i began removing my clothes and entered the shower,it was hot! The last hot shower I took was 3 years ago! I'd always take cold showers. As I finished I put on my pajamas and walked outside to see megumi on his phone.

M:what would you like to order?

I:you don't cook?

M:I.. I don't know how to cook

I:I can cook for you!

M: really? I have alot of ingredients in the fridge and pantry.

I: alright!

I picked up the necessary ingredients and started cooking my legendary meatballs.I would get so many compliments from people who tasted them.

“Foods ready” I said as I finished cooking

He sat down near me and took a bite and a small moan crept out.

“Mhhhh! This is so good what the hell” he said taking big mouthfuls at a time.

I laughed and joined in

“I'm glad you like them!”

M: be my cook

I: what?

M: never mind

When we had finished I cleaned the dishes and headed to my room saying goodnight to fushigiro. I flopped on the bed and fell asleep instantly.