lunchtime

Fushigiros pov

What was that feeling?love?

My heart was racing and I felt my cheeks burn red as I walked hastily out of the class.I am I in love?no way,im not gay am I? I'm probably just being delusional.

My mind went to his smile,oh that smile,it would play on repeat.

Who am I kidding?he likes girls for sure.

I walked into the lunch hall and grabbed a tray as I served food I saw a group of boys surrounding a small figure who looked like he was being beaten up.i squinted my eyes to see pink hair and a burnt sleeve,that looks familiar I wondered.i took a step nearer and noticed who it was.

Itadori.

I stopped dead in my tracks and stared.

"Who do you think you are hoe? thinking you can sit next to Fushigiro like that.hes an Alpha and your an omega! Get that in your head.you're just some meaningless toy to be played by Alphas."a rather tall boy sneered as he punched Itadori in the side.

"STOP!"I yelled.the whole room stopped and looked at me,how embarrassing."let him go."I snapped.

"He's some worthless piece of shit.why do you care?"

"I'm the Alpha and your some worthless human, listen to what I say before I make your life hell."I snapped.My senses came to me,I just bragged about being an Alpha?shit.now I look self absorbed.But it doesn't matter yujis hurt.

The boys let go of him and bowed and ran out of the room on fear.yujis weak body lay in the ground covered in bruises.

"Itadori?are you okay?" I shaked him violently as he flutterd his eyes open to look at me.

"Fushi-gi-ro?" He said weakly as he coughed up blood.

"Shit,let me take you to the nurse"

I picked him up and carried him on my back as I ran to the nurse my heart beating fast.As I reached there the last took him in and bandaged him up.

"He will be okay,come check on him after school."said this nurse before closing the door.

My heart sank as I walked up the hall and entered the room.whispers and points went to me.wow I made a big scene didn't I? I signed as I sat down and eat and a group of girls walked up to me.

"Hey cutie,I heard your an Alpha and I'm an omega which means we are bound together" she said smoothly touching my shoulder.

"I'm not interested."I said sternly

"Aww is it because you can't stand me or is it that guy?" She sat on my lap"I'm wayyyy better that that hoe"

I pushed her off me."I said I'm not interested."

They sighed and walked away,jeez I can't have one minute in peace?

My mind drifted to Itadori,his smile to then how he was beaten up. I felt my fist clench as I ate my food quickly before exiting. I don't want that group come to come again.

The day was miserable,loong lessons,lots of homework, god,get me out of this hell hole I thought .

Ding ding ding

School was over.finnaly.

I walked over to the nurses place and saw Itadori in bandages talking to the nurse before walking out and looking at me.we stared at eachother for what felt like minutes before he broke the silence.

"Thank you for-rescuing me.but why?I'm causing you so much trouble.." he stammered

"Because....."

I stopped

"I want to be your friend yuji"