Chapter 10

Foxy entered the Pirate Cove it was a pirate themed playground. There was a large sandy area, a large pirate ship with a water area and lots of palm trees. The ceiling showed a beautiful blue sky with fluffy clouds and a bright sun and it looked as if seagulls were flying along the artificial sky. The area also had an orange and white striped lighthouse with a slide attached to it. There were lots of colorful foam molded pillows lying around here. The children played happily and were very happy when they saw the pirate fox.

"Hello my little sailors." Foxy said with a smile, waving his hook at the children. I think it's nice to be in Pirate Cove, but it would be even nicer if Roxy were here with me. The red fox sighed dreamily as he thought of the pretty wolf Roxanne.

"Hey Foxy, why didn't you bring your girlfriend here? You love Roxy. You love she. And Roxy love you. She love you." A boy called out to the fox, giggling and digging around in the sand to find small diamonds. A few other children giggled too.

"Roxy is busy at her beauty salon. She's doing makeup for some children." said the pirate fox.

"We all know you like Roxy. She's a pretty wolf rockstar, isn't she?" Another boy said, clutching Foxy's tail.
"Um yeah Roxy is...she's really quite a pretty wolf." said the pirate fox with his ears flattened in embarrassment. "Uh, do you want to play treasure hunt, sailors? The sailor who finds the treasure chest first gets to keep all the treasures that are in it." he said then.

All the children went to the pirate fox. "We'd rather you tell us a story. A pirate story." said a girl. Foxy nodded. "Alright my sailors." he said. The fox sat down with the children in the corner where there were lots of pillows and foam molded pillows.

The fox thought about how to start the story. "The little pirate Jack heard about an ancient treasure on a secret island. According to legend, the treasure was hoarded by a notorious pirate and buried on the island shortly before his death." Foxy began the story and the children listened attentively. "Over the centuries, many pirates and sailors have tried to find the island." One boy used Foxy's fluffy red tail as a pillow and closed his eyes. The fox smiled softly.

"The little pirate has a seaworthy ship but no pirate crew yet. That's why Jack invites some children on an adventurous treasure hunt. But only if the children become real pirates can the treasure be found." Foxy continued the story. "Jack taught the children everything a pirate needed to know and they set the ship out to sea so that the adventurous treasure hunt could begin."

"I would definitely be a good pirate." A girl said, moving closer to the fox. The boy using Foxy's tail as a pillow opened his eyes and sat up to glare at the girl. "You're a girl and girls can't be pirates!" he said to her. The red fox stroked the boy's head. "Oh of course girls can be pirates too. Girls can be just as brave as boys." he said. The girl's eyes sparkled. The boy rolled his eyes. My friend Mangle...she was a great pirate.

"Keep telling the story, Foxy." the boy then said.

"The little pirate Jack and his crew finally reached the secret island after a few days. They searched the island completely and then dug up a treasure chest together. When they opened the chest, their eyes lit up because in the chest were many gold coins and jewels. The little pirate was very proud of his crew." Foxy finished the story.

"That was a great story, Foxy." two boys said at the same time. The other children nodded in agreement. "Please can you tell us another story, Foxy." they said. The fox smiled and thought for another story. "Are you afraid of sea monsters my little sailors?" the pirate fox then asked the children.
"No, we're not afraid." the children replied, giggling. I like children.

The pirate fox thought about how he could start the second story. Suddenly the girl who had been sitting close to the fox the whole time said. "Foxy there's your girlfriend and she's covered in glitter dust." she pointed to Roxanne who was standing at the entrance to the Pirate Cove. The pirate fox looked at the beautiful wolf, her hair, her tail, her right arm and a bit of her face was dusted with glitter. Foxy stood up and immediately went to Roxanne. "What happened?" he asked her. "Were there problems at the beauty salon? Why are you covered in glitter dust?" Foxy was worried.