Margu

This song is 💞

I get shivers every time.

❄🦌🎅❄

...

Third Person P.O.V

The next evening...

Birds chirp from above on their homes, Klaus grunting as he chops more wood. He slices through another log, bending down to pick it up with that familiar breeze flows through.

Klaus pauses, looking up as the birdhouses rattle softly with the wind. He looks down, the wind leading him over the small hill and to his old toy-making shop.

He walks forward, using his ax to help him walk as he makes his way to the porch. The breeze stops and swirls the snow on the porch, Klaus setting his ax on the ground leaning against the wooden pillar.

Klaus lightly sets his hand on the door, gently pushing it open as it makes a loud creaking sound.

A candle was lit behind a curtain, the silhouette of a woman visible, organizing some papers. The woman turns to the sound of Klaus slowly stepping forward, his eyes wide.

The curtain was suddenly yanked open, momentarily blinding Klaus, "surprise!"

"Jesper, you didn't have to blind the man."

"Jesper? (Y/N)?" Klaus questions, blinking rapidly. "Wha-what are you--"

"Welcome to your new workshop!" Jesper grins widely, showing off the place. "Ta-da!"

"What... What is--"

"Jesper showed up to my door last night saying how wonderful it would be if we could keep delivering toys," (Y/N) smiles, Klaus looking around the tidied up workshop with wide eyes.

"So we spent all night and day cleaning this place up for you! And Jesper even had a great idea!"

"Yep!" Jesper nods, tugging Klaus as he stammers. "It'll all be explained in a moment!"

"Why-- why did you-- I don't want to--"

"Sit, sit, sit," Jesper encourages, helping Klaus to his large seat and sitting him down. "You'll love this, I pormise. I got doll to do the drawings."

"Mhm," (Y/N) playfully rolls her eyes, leaning her hands back on a table behind her. "Now, forgive me if they're messy. That's what happens when you try to draw at four in the morning with barely a wink of sleep."

Jesper chuckles before getting into character, clearing his throat as he approaches a stand with multiple drawings. "Christmas!"

The drawing was of a decorated Christmas tree, candycanes and bells surrounding it.

"Christmas?" Klaus repeats, his brows furrowed. "What do you--"

"Think about it," Jesper cuts him off, moving the picture to reveal one of children sleeping. "Every child in town gets up on Christmas morning..."

He moves the picture, showing the sun risen and the kids awake with smiles.

"And finds a..." Jesper drags the word, shoving the drawing off and revealing the next one of presents. "Brand-new toy waiting for them by the fireplace!"

"I suggested we put them under the tree," (Y/N) calls, Klaus glancing at her. "I don't know, just worries me if the embers are still lit. They could set the presents and house on fire."

Jesper pauses, tapping his chin. "... We'll work on that. Anyways!"

He moves to the next image of him, (Y/N), and Klaus delivering toys.