{V} - Reunion

It was now September 1st. After waiting months for this day it had finally came. But you never knew you wouldn't be reuniting with your friends but rather The Phantom Troupe.

~

8:00 am

Kurapika walks around a park hoping to spot his friends. You can tell he was absolutely drained and worn off. He was pretty tired so he instead went to look for a bench to nap while waiting for everyone else. Coincidentally Killua and Gon bump into him.

"Hey Kurapika!! It's been so long! You look tired..do you want to hear about what me and killua did after we split?!!" Killua went up to Gon smacking the back of his head.

"You really are an idiot..shouldn't we at least let him talk first? Don't you think it's a bit rude Gon??"

"OH, right.. sorry Kurapika!...I was really excited to see you although. But hey, have you seen Leorio around?"

"No I have not. We should probably wait a bit more. He seems to be the type of person to be late to anything.."

"What the hell did you say?!?" Kurapika, Gon, and Killua looked behind them to see a tall figure running towards them. But it wasn't a tall figure, it was Leorio.

"Leorio!!"

"Gon!!" They both squeezed each other out of enjoyment. While Leorio and Gon were chatting away Killua pulled Kurapika aside to talk about something important and serious.

"Have you heard from y/n?"

"No I have not. Was there something that has happened regarding her?"

"Unfortunately i'm not sure myself. Me and Gon met her just a couple weeks after splitting up and after we left that was the last time we ever heard from her"

"Maybe we should give it time Killua. Who knows, maybe she went off to find a few things or somewhat"

"But that isn't like her!..We both know that y/n isn't a very busy person and when there's an important date just like today she would be here on time. Even though we met her for only a few days or so we can already tell how she is. Especially you."

"Me? How am i relevant to this topic?"

"Because you two stuck by each other during the exam, duh.."

"You do have a point.. but, what should we do? Do you think she's in some sort of dangerous situation and she has no contact with us anymore because of that?"

"Who knows, the possibilities are endless.." 

Both Kurapika and Killua look at each other and then they turned their focus on Gon and Leorio still chatting away. The tension in the air was filled with worry and confusion. It was scary not knowing what y/n is doing or where she even is to begin with. Right now they were hoping for her to show up. But hours passed and still no sign of her. Both Leorio and Gon already caught up with what the other two were discussing. It was also weird for them as well. It was already midnight so the four left the park to find a place to stay.

~

8:00 am

"September 1st." You looked at yourself in the mirror. Although you didn't have a reason to worry about the phantom troupe you definitely had a reason to worry about your friends. What would they say? It makes you upset knowing that your only answer was to accept their offer. It's weird of them to just let me go like that. 

"What would Kurapika say?..." You were now devastated and full of remorse. You didn't want to imagine the look on his face to when he sees that spider tattoo but you already imagined it. Leaving the hotel completely shattered you. You've made your decision but you already regret it. 

Heading for the alley wasn't too far from the hotel but it also wasn't near. You were just half a block away from you destination until you felt your arm being dragged inside a store. You see that it was Shalnark, Feitan,  the pink haired girl, and the tall blonde man.

"I forgot to ask but I didn't quite catch your name" Shalnark kept staring at you for your response.

"Y/n, but what about you guys?"

"Phinks"

"Machi. Now, have you decided your decision? I hope you chose wisely while carefully-"

"I have."  

I know that interrupting people is just plain rude. But I had to let Machi know i'm not some sort of a weak person.. I had to let everyone else know too that just because I look weak doesn't mean I am a weak person.

"I've thought about my decision carefully. And I accept your offer." You bring your head up to show your confidence in your answer. You knew that this wasn't the right decision to make but this would give Kurapika a bigger advantage to defeat the troupe.

"Well that's great! Let's go tell the boss we've got her recruited! Oh yea and also y/n, you should think about where you'd want your spider tatted! I would think carefully if I was you.." Shalnark signaled the others and you to leave the premises and start walking towards the hideout. Your heart is telling you that you've made the wrong decision but your mind tells you that you're in the right place. Not because of being the newly recruited phantom troupe member, but because of the conception of plans you've made.