Grief

*** Up untill the UEFA Championship,  Kaiser did only two things , firstly he trained his ass off and secondly he prayed to his Yoichi to wait for him for the sake of their love . 

But today when he is standing there on the field facing PXG in the UEFA , there is no Yoichi , he wants to ask Rin or Bachira or anyone , he wants to know about Yoichi's whereabouts more than he is interested in playing the match , when he looks at Ness for assistance who is already staring at him with worried eyes but then he gives Kaiser an assured look saying , ' Isagi must be injured or something ' . Kaiser also thought the same thing , even though now he was concerned about Yoichi but somehow he managed enough strength to play the match and win it with 3 - 2  but he still didn't feel like a winner since Yoichi wasn't there to stop him and give him the rush of being on the field , overall it was a good match for him since Bachira and Rin were there but still only Yoichi could have made it worth it .

After getting into his hotel room Kaiser called Ness to ask any-fucking-one about Yoichi , where is he ? and then somehow make a plan to meet with him along with Kaiser . Kaiser asked Ness to find a Japanese place as well cuz he wanted to treat Yoichi with his favourite Kintsuba but without making it obvious for Yoichi else he might run away from Kaiser , who knows how things are standing between them . He was getting desperate to see his Yoichi , to look into those big blue doe eyes and maybe hug him if Yoichi would let him as he allows other players , so he drank his pride and called Loki to ask him about Yoichi in a way so it would seem like he is asking just because he didn't enjoy the match without him due to their rivalry bullshit and now Kaiser wants to shove his win in Isagi's face but what Loki told Kaiser left him shocked ....

Yoichi Pov :--- 

I am alone .

I wish I hadn't gone pro , I wish I had done some corporate job , I wish I hadn't left my parents , I wish I had been in that car,  I wish I had died in their place but no that would've been worse than death for them , they wouldn't have been able to endure this pain ....ughhh this stinging pain ( crying ) .

 But what about me , I  would never be able to see her smile again ,  she'll  never hug me ever again , she'll never cry on video calls , she'll never kiss my forehead when I go to sleep , she'll never wipe my tears away  ,  she'll never cook her world best Kintsuba for his Yocchan ...why ? ( crying hardly). Why ...God Why...she deserved the world's happiness why did you took her away and how could you be so cruel  that you took away both of them and left me behind with this unquenchable pain ?  ( Crying and screaming )

 Father , are you up there laughing with her ? I know you are the happiest person , I will never see someone as happy as you ...so be happy and  keep her happy for me and watch over me as I will make you proud and will try to be as much happy as possible for you , as you  wished under your last breath .

 Father , I am so happy that I was able to see you laugh one last time , to touch you both and tell you that    ' I love you both the most in this world '  ,  before you crossed that bridge that your Yocchan can't follow but don't worry he will  join you very soon  and then we'll be together and happier again as a family .

Till then .......Goodbye