Life Happened

Never in his entire life Yoichi has ever thought that it would come to this , but what can one say about life and its unpredictability.

So, here he is freeing Takahashi's trunk of his son's possessions and though he asked them to stay as well and even invited them to Germany with him as a family but they refused and left to board their flight to Japan with a promise to come to Germany as soon as possible.

Yoichi looked at his son and suddenly it hit him that he won't ever be able to introduce his precious child to his grandparents and felt a sudden urge to cry his heart out . Yoichi got startled when he felt something little and soft was trying to curl up into his left palm .

When he looked down , he soon realized that it was his son's tiny hand that's tugging him so he bent down and placed his ear at his son's head level . The boy slowly whispered that he wanted to play football with him and Who is Yoichi to deny that cuteness anything ever , from this point onwards ? So , he very happily complied .

After 2 hours of playing and laughing with his son , Yoichi felt that the boy must be hungry so he left to fetch milk from the kitchen . On his halfway only did he realise that he's being followed and one glance backward at the little culprit proved him right .

His boy was tracing each and every step that his father took and sometimes even asked variety of curious football questions and even discussed and criticized various anime as well as cartoons , as expertly as his baby brain allowed him to.

Suddenly Yoichi's cell rang showing Amy's name , then only it dwelled upon him that he's yet to tell Amy and his Bluelocker friends about his son but he pushed that thought away for now and let his phont to ring . After he has fed his son with milk and his baby's favourite chocolate chip cookies , then he settled his son in the living area on the carpet along with his football and his favourite plushies and toys and soon the boy fell asleep within minutes of playing.

.

.

.

Yoichi realised he has to tell his friends/family about his son , so he messaged on the Bluelockers group chat and requested them to pickup the zoomcall he's sending the link of and emphasized that it's very very urgent . 

He did the same for Amy and Bachira's mother as she has been the only maternal figure in his life , since his mother's demise and within minutes he got positive responses from everyone so he connected his phone to his smart Tv and waited patiently as the call rang .

Yoichi smiled as his important people started rolling in , Bachira broke the silent as soon as he saw everyone.

" Hello~ , Yocchan and Bluelockers wooooooh hooh . What is up like really what is up ? Let's start with the host ........aaaummmm mom what are you doing on this call ? Weren't you going out with your friends in some art exhibition? " Bachira very energetically demanded and declared

" Yoichi texted me that it's really urgent , so I am in my friend's office for this call " , she replied

" Oh really , he did the same to all of us " , Bachira told confusedly but before he could continue Reo said cutting him off , " Yoichi , what happened ? When me and Nagi picked up the call we were excited for the virtual reunion but now I am scared . Is something wrong ? ".

Chigiri , Barou , Kunigami , Yukimiya , Kurona , Hiyori , Rin also silently agreed to Reo .

Amy broke the silence by saying something that took others by surprise , " Yoi , Is there someone with you in the house ? You keep looking at something or someone on the side where we can't see . "

" Do you want us to meet someone , oooh fancy you gotcha someone special there " , Hiyori cooed

" Special . Special " , Kurona repeated