To New Beginnings 🍻

It's been one year to his parent's death but Yoichi in his nightmares can see as clear as daylight how his mothers' lower body was crushed by the truck and how he was unable to recognize her face , the only thing that resembled her mother was her voice that called him ' Yocchan ' for one last time . But who can stop life from happening and he knows time never slows down for anybody so Yoichi has learnt to live a dual life , during the day he is still a happy and laughing old Yoichi but at night he silently deals with his panic attacks and he cries himself to sleep .

He has completed his 2 years contract with PXG and as he had beforehand told everybody that he'll be joining Bastard Munchen next season . It's ab off season so Bachira and Rin had been long gone to Japan to see their families , ofcourse they tried to take Yoichi with them but he excused himself by saying that Japan is still painful for him so maybe next time he will be able to join them . So , now he is alone in his spacious apartment , staring at the TV and flipping through channels but nothing seems to soothe his nerves so he decides to call it a day at 8 p.m. .

He switched every lights in house off and get under covers but again like every night his mind wanders to his childhood and his family and their love and laughter and loop of sorrow and memories continues for hours  . In past one year he has  come to a realization that he wants a family like once he had and he wants those happy moments again in his life , so he wonders whether he should stop his one night stands , as for one they have gotten out of his hands since last one year and for other he wants his own family more like he needs his own family to live else he won't survive . His train of thoughts was halted by a doorbell , he couldn't believe that it was his doorbell but then after second and third ring he realised indeed there was someone at his apartment .

It was really strange as apart from three of them , anyone hardly ever come here and never without a prior notice. So , after mulling over his thoughts and on 6th bell he opened the door and he was greeted by an old lady and a man both about his parent's age but before he could ask them anything , he glanced downwards to see a boy tugging at man's legs and clutching his trousers and refusing to look in his way but when the man took him up in his arms and the boy came face to face with Yoichi at that point he realised why all three of them were there .