🕰️ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5🕰️

He and Zander sat on Zanders bed as Zander scrolled through his Xbox library looking for the game he'd mentioned.

"What's the game called, sweetie, you can just search it." Luke smiled. He was sitting behind Zander, hugging his torso as Zander was laying down but also sitting up far enough so his head was on Luke's chest.

"Uhhh... Oh! It was overcooked2!"

"Ohhh! I remember seeing that on YouTube once!"

Zander smiled and nodded.

"Ah.. actually if you're staying over I should go to the store to buy us snacks..."

"Oh- the store-?"

"Yeah. BECAUSE HAILEYS A FAT BITCH AND FUCKING STUFFED HER GOB SO NOW WE HAVE NONE!" He yelled in the direction of the wall. And sure enough, got a response.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ZANDER! I WAS HUNGRY!"

"YOU ATE THE SHERBET STRAWS!"

"AND I'D DO IT AGAIN YOU DEMENTED CUNT.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! LUKE IS OVER!" Luke heard Shannon call from downstairs, earning a small 'Sorry mum' from the two siblings. Luke just sighed and chuckled.

"Anyways! Yeah I'll go to the store."

"Do you want me to come with-?"

"Nono! I'll just be a few moments."

"Ah alright- Be sure to take your phone with you!"

Zander nodded as he stood up and slipped his shoes on, yanking Luke's scarf off his neck as he put it around his own, causing Luke to laugh. Zander put his jacket on as he walked back over to the bed, Luke was ahead of him however as he grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss.

Zander pulled away with a giggle. "Byeee! Love you!"

"Love you too honey. Be safe!"

Zander left the room, leaving Luke alone. Luke waited until he heard the front door open then close, then he stood up. He knew exactly what he was doing,

Though an invasion of privacy, he didn't really care as he began to search through Zanders drawers.

It was just normal stuff.

Paint, pens, pencils, blank paper, canvases, yarn. Just normal things you'd expect from Zander.

So he checked the drawers of his desk. Paper... more paper... mo- Oh-! He pulled out a small notepad, one definitely new. He read the cover and knew immediately this was what he was looking for 'Vent Book:P' was neatly written out on the cover. Luke sat on Zanders desk chair as he opened the first page and began to read.

1st entry.
Today in therapy my therapist (I hate her what a fucking bitch) advised me to get a vent book, I was never going to do that, until she advised it my mum who was all for the idea. So now I'm forced to write here I guess? Uh life fucking sucks I really do not know what they expect me to write in here. How's your day been? Good? Well lucky you then. Lucky. You.

2nd entry
I like Never planned to come back to this book but I couldn't stop thinking about it. So I'm back now, and I might take it seriously now. Today was absolutely awful. Drew, Liam and Henry wouldn't stop following me. They kept taking pictures and videos of me and laughing. I (obviously duh) kept telling them off and cussing at them, as I do, but they wouldn't leave me alone. I had to lock myself in the janitors closet for a whole half an hour before they left. Bloody hell they must be homophobic if they kept me back in the closet for that long. Sorry, sorry, I'm supposed to take this seriously. So yeah anywaysss OH then Luke bought us promise rings! It was such a nice surprise so that made my day a bit better. But then Bethany's a little fucking bitch and she accidentally broke a LIMITED EDITION FIGURE. And I got yelled at for getting mad at her!

Entry 3
I am bawling my eyes out writing this. Apparently Stacy has been going around telling everyone she and Luke are dating. I haven't told Luke because I know how uncomfortable even discussing Stacy makes him. But I don't know what to do. Her friends keep coming up to me and trying to get me to help plan their dates. And obviously whenever I tell that 'hey your friend is weird, that's actually my boyfriend.' Obviously since they're Stacys friends, they believe her and I'm being labelled as his creepy bestfriend! Everyone seems to be in denial that Luke and I are dating. I'm the issue, aren't I? Someone like him, who's well liked and popular, his first choice wouldn't be the freakish loner. I don't know why people can't let me enjoy my relationship. I just feel like i cant even enjoy my first healthy relationship. But I really do think Luke and I will last. Right?

Entry 4
I can't do this anymore. I am going to kill myself. I'm going to spend these next few days being nicer to my friends and family, randomly telling them I love them and I'm going to buy them gifts. At the start of 4th period on Friday, I am going to jump. It'll be better for everyone to not deal with me, aswell as being good for myself, I'd rather be dead than continuously hurting myself. Luke and I are soulmates, right? That's what Sadie said, that's what everyone says. So we'll always find eachother in another life anyways. I'll send Millie a text before I jump. I want her to make sure Luke is okay, for me. She's strong, I know she wouldn't let my death impact her life, which is why I think she'd be reliable to protect Luke in his time of need, which I hope he doesn't mourn too long.

Luke felt tears streaming from his eyes as he read that final entry. There was more, but that was all he needed to know. He put the book back where he found it as he headed back to the bed and sat down, covering his mouth in shock.

..Millie..

Why did she have the burden of taking care of him..? Why her..? Why anyone.. It was because she was determined, wasn't it..? Zander knew she'd never give up on something, especially her bestfriends dying wish-..

Everything seemed to click into place now, why she was so insistent about Luke disappointing Zander..

Luke heard the front door open, he wiped his eyes, putting on his usual resting face as he watched Zander walking into the room.

"The roads were hectic tonight-! Buttt, I bought your favourites!" Zander smiled as he took off his shoes and  crawled into bed next to Luke, resting his head on his chest again as he handed Luke a spare controller.