🕰️ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6🕰️

Luke watched as Zander came to the edge of the roof. But he was frozen in place, inable to move. What happened? How did he get here. His feet were basically glued to the ground. The image was hazy, almost like it was made up. A false scene.

He watched as Zander wordlessly turned around, spread his arms as he fell backward off the roof top.

Before Luke could scream, he was all of a sudden infront of the school, a scene he had recognised, but much more gorey than the first time he'd been there. Blood was spewing from Zanders neck.

His jaw dislocated as blood dribbled from his mouth

His limbs twisted in ways they shouldn't be.

And he was staring right at him.

..everyone was staring right at him. Just like they did last time, but their faces were all muddled up, their eyes were huge and red, staring down at him. When did he get so small? Suddenly he could move, covered in a cold sweat he backed away from the crowd. His eyes drifting between Zander, who was now sitting up, eyes wide, jaw dislocated as the whites of his eyes began to black out, and between the crowd.

He was horrified. He felt himself become dizzy. Dizzy with fear perhaps. It was when Zander began crawling towards him, that he fell backward, passing out.

Luke shot up, covered in cold sweat and tears. He breathed heavily. Looking at his surroundings. Zanders room.. He looked down, and despite having suddenly jolting to sit up, Zander was still sleeping soundly against his chest.

Quickly, but with caution he pushed Zander off his chest, holding his limp body up to look at him.

He was normal.. He looked gorgeous, not whatever that...that... Luke couldn't even complete the thought before pulling Zander back to his chest and giving him a long hug. Scared to let him go.

Maybe he hugged him a bit too harshly, Because Luke quickly looked down at Zander when he heard a small sound of dissatisfaction followed by a yawn.

"...Luke..?..Are you awake..?" He muttered, his words slurred.

"I'm awake darling.. go back to sleep.."

Zander just lazily sat up rubbing his eyes, his figure swaying as his eyes drooped, almost immediately seeming to wake up properly as he noticed Luke's tears.

"Ehh!? Luke! Are you okay!? What happened!?" He cupped Luke's face, eyes wide as he hadn't seen him cry before.

Luke just gave a small chuckle as he tucked a section of Zanders hair behind his ears.

"Don't worry dearest-..You kind of poked my eyes when you were sleeping.. and you have monstrous nails.."

"..I did!? Oh god I'm so sorry-!"

Luke chuckled as he kissed his forehead. "Don't worry about it darling." He couldn't tell Zander why he was actually crying. Zander was going through a lot at that moment, Luke didn't want to stack anything else onto his already overflowing load.

"..Alright.. I'm probably not going to get back to sleep.. wanna watch The amazing world of gumball with me-?"

Luke chuckled as he positioned Zander to sit next to him and pulled Zander close into his side.

"We're going to be exhausted at school tomorrow. Get the laptop."