Chapter 5 |Pervert Girl|

After several hours of long drive, she now stopped the car and looked at Jungkook. He was sitting with his head resting on the seat. He was snoring when she was close enough to listen to him.

"He is asleep." Y/n said and got close to him and started untying the blindfold from behind his head. She removed the blindfold and Jungkook's eyes opened. His eyes fell on Y/n and stopped at her.

They were both close to each other. Y/n's heart suddenly stopped when she found Jungkook staring at her. But Jungkook immediately sat up straight and Y/n also moved away from him.

"Don't think wrong, I was untying your blindfold. Well we have arrived." Y/n said and unbuckled her seatbelt and got out and Jungkook got out too.

It was a small house by the sea and surrounded by grass, the place was very beautiful and peaceful.

"Where did you bring me?" Jungkook looked around and said

"Where did you bring me?" Jungkook looked around and said. "I brought you with me. Well, come in now before you catch a cold." Y/n says and puts the key in the keyhole of the house door and turns it and the door opens.

She turns back and sees Jungkook, he was standing in his place looking at her. "I know I'm pretty so stop staring at me and come on in." She says and goes in. Jungkook also follows her.

The house was very small from inside, there was a kitchen on one side, a washroom and a small lounge in the middle with a tv and book shelves. There was no bedroom.

When he comes in, Y/n closes the door. "Can I ask one thing?" He says. And looks at her. "Thank you, I was waiting for that time when you will talk to me." She says Jungkook stares at her.

"Oky! Ask a thousand questions and I will gladly answer them." Y/n said. "What is the purpose of bringing me here, why have you brought me here? What is in your heart?" He asked.

She chuckled and said. "I don't know why I brought you here. And my mind is refusing to accept what is in my heart, so you did not get an answer to even one of them. Just know that now you have to stay with me for a few days and then I will leave you." She says.

"Are you crazy, you brought me here and you don't even know why." He said with a bit of anger. "The day I find out the reason for bringing you here, I will tell you myself. Now relax." She says and goes from there to the kitchen.

~~~

It was night.

She came out of the kitchen and Jungkook was sitting on the couch, still angry. Y/n sat next to him and said. "Do you eat?" Jungkook stared at her and said. "No, I'm a vampire, I drink blood." He replied with a bit of anger.

"Well, if you want to drink my blood, I will allow you to drink it, but drink it from my neck. I would love that." Says Y/n. Jungkook stares at her and says. "Pervert girl!" Y/n laughs and says, "I am pervert for you." He sees her.

"Well, now I am serious. What do you want to eat?" She asks. "I don't eat anything." He says folding his arms on his chest. "Okay fine!" Y/n says and goes back to the kitchen.

She returns with a tray of food. She sits besides Jungkook. He looks at her from the side eye. She picks up food from the chopstick and places it in front of Jungkook's mouth. "Eat Jungkook." She says, but he turns his face away.

"Don't show me that girly attitude. I have cooked. Eat food from the hands of criminal." She says. Jungkook looks at her and says, "I can't trust you. If there is poison in it?" He says. She eats the food herself. And says.

"Look, if there was poison in it, why would I eat it, and I want to send you back safely, so eat it." She says. And again she feeds him with chopsticks. He eats but from her hands and Y/n also eats by herself and continues to feed him.

She carries the food tray and goes to the kitchen. And comes back after a while and sees that Jungkook is watching TV. She sits on the other couch and starts watching. But she sees him at his voice.

"What is your name?" He says. "M-y." She says. "I am asking for your real name." He said again. "If I tell you my real name, will you call me by my name?" She says. "Of course." He says.

"M for Min and Y for Y/n, so Min Y/n." She says. "Ohh, Min y/n. A Criminal." He says. "Oh, Jeon Jungkook. A handsome police officer." She says. "By the way, why did you come to Korea from Spain? Wasn't it fun to be a gangster there?" He says.

"Actually, I heard that there are more handsome police officers in Korea, so I came here, and after seeing you, it became true that Korea really has handsome police officers." She says. Jungkook sighs and says,

"You are really a pervert girl." "Only for you!" She says, and blows him a flying kiss. On which Jungkook turns his face to the other side and starts watching the movie and she chuckles.

After watching the movie for a long time, Y/n hears snoring again from Jungkook. She looks at him, he was asleep. His head was falling downwards.

She gets up and takes the remote from him and switches off the tv. And placing the cushion properly, she holds Jungkook's shoulder and his head and carefully lays him down on the couch.

She takes out a blanket from a cabinet, comes to him and covers him comfortably. She switches off the lights and now there is only a little light in the lounge from the light of a single lamp.

She sits on her knees in front of him. She puts her arms on the couch and rests her head on it. She stares at his face until she falls asleep, watching each of his features with attentive and loving eyes.

His innocent face, which was pulling her towards him. No one could say he was a police officer. Feelings for Jungkook had awakened in her heart. She only prayed that the night would be longer or that time would stop so that she could see him as much as she wanted.

"Quiero que esta noche sea larga. Tú sé mía y yo seré tuyo." She said in Spanish and close her eyes.

Tran: "I want this night to be long. You be mine and i will be yours."
.
.
.
To be continue..
Must vote!

Oky, he's my boyfriend! He's boyfriend coded

Oky, he's my boyfriend! He's boyfriend coded.. That's it!
I'm missing him sm😭🤧