Chapter 27 |Busan|

He sat on his train seat and made himself comfortable. He had already put his suitcase in its place. He had headphones in his hands which he wore on his head, while the mobile was in his pocket. He glanced out the window then turned his attention back to himself.

He took out his phone from his pocket and selected music and put the phone back in his pocket. The noise of the world was no longer in his ears.

After some time the train started. His eyes were looking outside. "Goodbye Seoul. If I live, I will meet again... Goodbye Y/n I have entrusted you to God." He thinks. And since he woke up earlier than usual today, his eyes started to close. He crossed his arms over his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~

They both got down from the car. He locked the car and went to the trunk. He opened the trunk and took out the Sun-hee's bag. And locked the trunk back. "Lets go." He says so Sun-hee comes to him. "Don't you live in an apartment?" She asks, Taehyung walks towards the entrance of his house. She follows him.

"No. This is my own house, so I don't need to live in an apartment." He says and standing by the door takes out the key from his pocket and unlocks the door. He goes inside and she follows him.

She goes inside and looks around. The house had two floors and then a roof. The house was small in appearance but Taehyung had kept it very clean and decorated. The paint on the walls had bright colour while the interior were modern. There were paintings and showpieces everywhere.

Taehyung starts taking off his shows, seeing him Sun-hee does the same

Taehyung starts taking off his shows, seeing him Sun-hee does the same. Then they both wear slippers. "This is the living room, this is the kitchen and this is a common bathroom. Upstairs there are two rooms and a store room." He tells her while pointing at them.

"Come upstairs, I'll show you your room." Taehyung says. He closes the door and goes to the stairs, she follows him while Taehyung is still holding her bag.

~~~

He opens the door of the room and enters. He puts her bag on the edge of the bed. "This is your room. You can stay here comfortably... If you need anything, let me know." He says, looking at her. When she finds him looking at her, she immediately averts her eyes from him.

Taehyung smirk, he likes Sun-hee's action.

"Would you like to tell me something?... Why do you lower your eyes every time I see you? You always behave like as if I do not exist in front of you, as if I have no presence in this world." He says, he desperately wanted to hear the answer.

He had noticed her behavior ever since he had met her. "Speak up now." He wanted to hear the answer. "It's just.. uhmm... not like that." That's all she says, and even while answering her gaze are everywhere but not on his face.

He sighs and steps closer to her. When she realizes this, she quickly retraces her steps while still keeping her eyes on the floor. Taehyung smirks and puts his hands in his pockets.