Chapter 26 |Grandma|

Next day.

Jungkook entered the station, accompanied by Sun-hee. She was wearing blue jeans with a blue jacket and a black shirt underneath. Her hair was tied in a loose bun. While Jungkook wore his black leather jacket as usual. His entire outfit was black.

"Come with me." He says walking towards the jail side. While she follows him.

He opens the door, a long hall with prison bars on both sides. Behind them were the prisoners. Sun-hee looks around as she slowly follows Jungkook. Jungkook stops by a prison and calls out to her. "Come quickly, why did you stop there?" He says.

She quickly steps up to him. And looks at the prison. Her father was sitting inside woth Choi. Her father looks at her and he stands up. His face suddenly gets angry and he rushes to attack Sun-hee to catch her but is stopped by the bars.

Sun-hee steps back in fear. Her father's hands were trying to hold her between the bars while Jungkook's eyes stared at her father. "Come here! I'll take your life, bitch! What do you think of yourself, huh!? Nothing will be gained by sending me to jail!" Her father screams loudly as Choi tries to pull him away from the bars.

"I wish I had used protection at that time, so I would never have children like y..-" "Stop the nonsense!!" Her father suddenly shivered as Jungkook yelled loudly at him. She looks at Jungkook in surprise.

"Watch your words. This is a prison, not your home. Do not talk about your personal matters here.. Behave yourself." Jungkook said, in his harsh voice. Her father stares at him, then back at her. "What are you doing here now? This is what you wanted me to get away from you, now be happy." He says.

"I have only come to tell you that if you had treated me well, you would not have to see this day." Sun-hee says, crossing her arms over her chest. Her father laughs at her words, he laughs loudly like a maniac as if she told him a joke.

"I would have treated you well? You don't deserve this, Sun-hee!" Her father says in a serious voice and adds, "You can't spoil anything to me. No one can harm me.. You are all do..-" "I have filed a case against you and you will be taken to court in two days, got it?" Sun-hee cut his sentence and said her own. And hearing the words of her, no more words came out of his tongue.

"What did you just say?" Her father said as if he wanted to hear her words again. "I will not repeat my words... I hope you have a worst life in prison, good bye." Sun-hee says and starts walking towards the outside. While her father screams from behind.

Jungkook glances at her father and follows Sun-hee while putting his hands in his pockets. Her father frowned and looked at Choi who was standing silently. "I told you that we will both get in trouble." Choi says and grabs her father's collar. But her father pushes him hard.

Two days later.
It was night time.

Jungkook was standing on the balcony of the living room. He had a coffee mug in his hand and the other hand on the railing. As always he was thinking of his beloved.

He looked up at the sky and said, "Oh God... Are you really going to keep me away from a girl for 16 years that I wanted more than myself? If so, please don't test me like that... Show me another way. Please." He says.

At that time, he was saying this sincerely. He trusted in God, in himself, and in Y/n. Perhaps now his last hope was only in God. He sipped his coffee when suddenly the thought of Y/n's partner came to his mind.

He remembered when Y/n had told him that she have a partner who is involved in every wrongdoing with her. He suddenly coughed on a sip of coffee. "Her crime partner." Jungkook muttered under his breath. Then he remembered something again.