Chapter 39 |Card|

It was almost midnight. Jungkook was sitting on the balcony, looking at the sky. His hair was swaying in the cold air. He had a faint smile on his face. "If you sit like this, you may get sick." He turned around at Y/n's voice, his smile deepening.

"You are meant to take care of me." Jungkook said. She smiled and placed the coffee mugs on the small table there. She turned back and walked out of the balcony.

After some time she came back. She had a blanket in her hands. She sat down next to Jungkook, spreading the blanket over her and his legs. Jungkook smiled, wrapping his arm around Y/n. He began to caress her shoulder. She leaned over and rested her head on his chest.

She let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes for a few seconds. "Are you tired?" Jungkook asked. "No, not at all. Resting my head on your chest makes all my tiredness go away, Jeon." Y/n said in a low voice.

Jungkook was now stroking her hair. "Am I your charger?" He asked with a smile. "Of course, you are." Y/n replied. "You know I have waited for this moment for so long. I was always afraid that I might die before I was released from prison." "No, don't say such words out of your pretty mouth." Jungkook snapped at him.

"Jeon, tell me the truth, did you miss me?" She asked, lifting her head from his chest. "What kind of a question is this?" Jungkook placed his hand on her face, then slowly caressed her cheek.

"I need an answer." She demurred. "Without your memories, my life is incomplete, my love... If I did not miss you, I would not be sitting here with you today... I would have married someone else." Jungkook says. A look of dismay suddenly appeared on Y/n's face. "Drink your coffee." She said and picked up a mug of coffee and started drinking.

Jungkook had understood the reason for her sudden sadness. He smiled and lifted the coffee mug to his lips. He took a sip. Y/n was now away from Jungkook. "You have made quite good coffee." He said.

He thought that complimenting her would make her smile and then her resentment would disappear, but he was probably wrong. She didn't respond to Jungkook's words, she continued to drink her coffee in silence.

After finishing the coffee, Y/n placed the mug back on the table and stood up. "Wash the dishes." She ordered Jungkook and left the balcony. "As you say, ma'am!" Jungkook grumbled then turned his head to watch Y/n leave.

When she disappeared from his sight, he looked up at the sky. "I didn't say anything wrong or... maybe she wasn't expecting to hear those words from my mouth." He shrugged his shoulders.

~~~

After some time he had washed the dishes. After washing the dishes, he came into the room. The lights in the room were on and she was lying on the bed with her eyes closed.

Jungkook knew that Y/n wasn't asleep yet. He turned off the lights, the room was dark. He moved to the other side of the bed. He lay down on the bed and turned on the lap on his side. He turned to Y/n.

Her back was in front of his eyes. There was a lot of distance between them. Without a second thought, Jungkook put his hand around her waist and pulled her towards him with great force. Her back suddenly collided with Jungkook's body.

She opened her eyes with a jerk. The bed sheet was now rolled up. Jungkook touched her waist and reached her thigh. "Stop acting, Y/n. You are not a good actress at all." Jungkook grumbled. "Back off, I'm sleepy." She said, moving his hand away from her thigh.

"Lie less. I know you are not getting any sleep, this is just an excuse to run away from me." Jungkook said. "Jeon, I'm not in the mood for anything at all so you better let me sleep." She says it in a warning manner.