Chapter 16 |Meet|

Two weeks later.

In these two weeks, Y/n and Jungkook did not meet or talk at all. Jungkook gets busy with his new cases, but his team hasn't given up on catching M.Y. Her case is still on hold.

While Y/n often wanted to meet Jungkook but Seo Eun would spoil her plan. He starts threatening Y/n to kill Jungkook. And she would always be weak at Jungkook's name, she was afraid that Se Eun would really hurt Jungkook.

And it wouldn't take minutes for Seo Eun to kill Jungkook and that was what weakening her. Y/n had already planned to meet Jungkook. Because in two weeks, she didn't know about Jungkook at all.

~~~

It was a usual day. Jungkook enters in his apartment. It was eleven o'clock at night. Today he was late coming from the station, he was giving overtime to some cases.

He walked into the lounge while taking off his jacket and threw it on the couch, then he went to his bathroom and freshened up.

After some time he was in the kitchen making ramen for himself. When his phone rang, he went into the lounge and took his phone out of his jacket and looked at the screen. It was a call from unknown number. He picked up the call and held the phone close to his ear.

On call.

Jk: "Hello? Who is this?"
??: "This is me, Y/n."
Jk: "Y/n, you. Are you okay? And whose number are you calling me from?"
Y/n: "I'm fine and this is David's number. Well, can you come to the balcony of your room?"
Jk: "You-?"

Jungkook looks around and then runs into his room. He opens the balcony door and looks down. His eyes opened in surprise, the girl was standing outside his apartment.

She always knew how to surprise him.

She smiles at Jungkook, waves her hand and motions for him to come down. Jungkook quickly hangs up and runs downstairs.

The minute he rushes downstairs, she's actually outside his apartment. Y/n smiles at Jungkook. He walks up to her in shock. "What are you doing here? Someone will see you." Jungkook says in a low voice, like he doesn't want anyone to hear him.

"It's night, no one will see." Y/n says while smiling. Jungkook cupped her face, and caresses it lovingly. She puts her hands on his hands, still smiling.

Jungkook looks deeply at her face then sighs. He comes close to her and hugs her. She wraps her arms around his waist. "What are you? You always amaze me." Jungkook says, still holding her tightly. Y/n laughs hearing this.

"I know, and I like to surprise you." Jungkook pulls away from her and says, "You shouldn't have come here, you might be in danger." She laughs hearing this. "What time has it come? An officer is telling an assassin that she may be in danger here. This is wrong Jungkook you are betraying your team and officers." Says Y/n.

Jungkook puts his hand on her shoulder. "So what do you want? Shall I call my officers and arrest you?" Jungkook says. Y/n puts her wrists in front of him.

"Take this, handcuffs me. I don't have any problem but remember after this you will take me to your bed as punishment." She speaks like a brat, and Jungkook looks down while smirking, then chuckles darkly.

"You really want this?" He asks. "If I get a chance to punish you, that's what I will do." He adds, looking at her, still smirking.

Both had the same mind, dirty.

"Well, let me take you to my apartment." Jungkook says and turns to leave but stops. "It's raining, it's raining." He hears her voice and looks up at the sky. He feels raindrops falling on his body.