Always

Chapter 2

(Bella's POV)

Reneesme and Jacob had just left to go hunting. I stretched my shield farther trying to keep them safe. I knew they wouldn't go too far, but I was always worried for them.

I heard the light and graceful foot steps as Alice bounced down the stairs. I clutched Edward's hand knowing Alice wanted something. "Bella, can I ask you something," she sang. I nodded my head slightly in return. Before she could even speak Edward next to me let go of my hand, shooting up next to Alice.

"Alice, she's too young. I won't allow it," he hissed.

" I wanted to ask Bella not you," Alice screeched.

"Well I'm her father and I won't allow," he yelled in return.

I sat bewildered watching this scene unfold. "Edward!" I screeched my voice rising a few octaves. They both turned to face

me. "Alice, what did you want to ask me."

She smirked at Edward before turning to me. "I had a Vision of Reneesme and Jacob on the beach and Jacob proposed to Reneesme," she squealed and jumped up and down clapping", and I wanted to know if I could plan their wedding."

"No you can't," I shouted. " Reneesme won't get married and I'm not allowing Jacob propose."

"How could you Bella?" Alice mumble less enthusiastic. All of a sudden we heard a heart beat getting nearer and then Reneesme burst through the door panting with Jacob laughing behind her.

"I won," he laughed. Just then Esme walked out with a bowl spaghetti knowing they would be here. Reneesme's face light up at the sight of it. She clutched Jacobs hand leading him to the dining room. I guess it would be a shame if I didn't let then get married, but she's too young.

"She's too young," I mumbled

" she's 18," she answered back glaring deep into my eyes.

" not really. She's actually just 7 years old," i said whispering the last part. I grabbed Edwards hand and dragged him up to our room. I sat down on the loveseat and let it all sink in. My baby girl was growing up. Soon she would get married and move away to have her own kids.

"Bella, what are you thinking about," Edward questioned me. I knew he hated my shield.

" Edward, Reneesme is soon going to be Jacobs."

"Bella, Reneesme will always be ours," he whispered into my ear. He lifted my face up to meet his gaze. "Always," he repeated.