No way

Chapter 9 

(Reneesme POV)

I looked down at my bulging belly still not believing it. I had only been pregnant for three days and it looked like I had been for 3 months. Jacob and I were on the way back to forks and Jacob didn't seem so joyful. The plane began to ascend and the minute it landed Jacob got up and was off to baggage claim.

Once we were home he rushed inside before I could make it out of the car. I could hear the screams and pleading of my mother s to get the baby out. When I walked inside everyone surrounded me staring at my stomach. "Look everyone back off, this baby is not coming out. GOT IT," I screamed. My mother began sobbing into dads chest.

"Reneesme, honey why don't we just take a look at exactly what we're dealing with and then we'll decide," said Carlisle. I followed him into the examination room and shut the door before anybody came in. I sat down in the chair and he began trying to get a good ultra sound. After a while he lost all expression in his face and he fell back. "It can't be," he mumbled, "Reneesme your having triplets. One is half vampire warewolf, one is warewolf, and the last is half vampire half human." I didn't know if I was supposed to laugh cry or smile, but all I knew these were my kids and they would stay. Before I could answer Jacob burst through the door. "Get them out now," he screamed.

"Jacob out NOW," I shouted back. He ran out turning into wolf form once he was outside. Carlisle shut the door. "Reneesme the risks of delivering these babies are you dying," he murmured.

"Do what you did for my mom turn me full vampire," I replied.

"Reneesme I already studied this, when venom enters your body the venom you already have ,which makes you half vampire! fights back and doesn't allow it reach your heart. The only chances of you surviving is if the venom in you is strong enough to keep you alive," he stated. I let that all sink in there was no way I would survive the delivery.

"Well we'll have to try," I replied, "these kids are staying." I left the room and ran into mom on the way out.

"Reneesme, please you can't deliver these kids. You will die," she pleaded stressing the last few words. I looked at my mother's helpless face, and a piece of me broke on the inside.

I held her hand and looked her in the eye, " I have to," I mumbled.