Special jewerly

AN: HEY GUYS THERE IS A CHAPTER BEFIRE THIS CHAPTER THAT WATTPAD WOULD NOT LET ME PUBLISH ITS ABOUT JACOB ASKING FOR BELLA AND EDWARDS BLESSING

Chapter 4

(Bella's POV)

Jacob and I walked into the jewelry store together. I could hear his heart thumping nervously. "Jacob," I whispered,"could you control your heart please."

"Oh sorry," he whispered back. He took a deep breath which caused his heart to go back to a normal beat. The lady at the front desk welcomed us with a big smile. She was a young girl probably in her twenties with golden blond hair that cascaded down her back. When she saw Jacob next to me she flipped her hair back obviously trying to flirt with him.

" Hello, what can I help you with today,"she greeted us sweetly flashing her teeth at Jacob, but Jacob barley noticed.

"Ya, hi I want to find an engagement for my soon to be fiancé" he said confidently.

The girl slumped back now knowing he was going to be engaged. "Oh, of course. What are you thinking of."

"Well that pink ring over there caught my eye a bit." She lead him to that ring and took it out of the showcase. He took in a sharp breath. It was absolutely beautiful.

"Oh, Jacob that's beautiful Reneesme will love it," I whispered taken a back by it's beauty.

"that'll be it Mam,"he said taking out his credit card. He never even asked her for the price. He just loved Reneesme that much. She put the ring in a delicate black box with pink designs along the sides. Jacob picked up the ring and held it close to his heart as we walked out.