Chapter 1

Y/N straightened his leather jacket nervously as he approached the arena where the aespa fan meeting was being held. He couldn't believe he was finally going to see his favorite girl group in person after years of following them devotedly.

As he got closer, he noticed throngs of mostly female MYs already queued up outside, holding merchandise, posters and lightsticks. Many of them turned to stare appreciatively as he walked past to get to the back of the line.

Y/N ran a hand through his wavy dark brown hair self-consciously under their intent gazes, his chiseled features flushing slightly. With his tall, well-built frame, warm brown eyes, and perfectly styled hair, he stood out among the petite fangirls.

As he queued quietly with his album and marker pen in hand, he overheard whispers around him.

"Wow, look at that oppa! I can't believe such a handsome guy is a MY too..."

"Do you think he's real? He looks like he just stepped off the pages of a manhwa..."

"A guy like that, he gotta be taken already right?"

Y/N shifted on his feet, feeling both flattered and bashful at their words. Before he could dwell on it further though, the line started moving as staff began ushering everyone inside. His pulse quickened...he was going to see his aespa bias Winter and the other members up close!

Once seated in the small intimate arena, Y/N found himself surrounded by fans on all sides curiously eyeing this mysterious flower boy. Suddenly the venue exploded into deafening cheers as aespa appeared on stage, looking ethereal in shimmery designer outfits.

They waved happily at the sea of blue MY lightsticks before launching into a high-energy song, showcasing their legendary dancing skills. Y/N was instantly entranced, his eyes following Winter's every graceful move.

After singing a few songs, it was finally time for the fan sign event. The members sat behind a long table with pens at the ready, smiling brightly as staff called each fan up one by one to get their album signed.

Y/N hung back shyly until his seat number was called. Taking a deep breath to calm his intensely pounding heart, he slowly approached the table where the members sat waiting with surprised, almost awestruck looks on their faces. Clearly they hadn't been expecting such a handsome male fan.

Y/N gave them his signature charming smile that made all the female trainees at his dance academy weak in the knees. "Hello, my name is Y/N. It's such an honor to meet you all, I've been a huge fan for so long..." he introduced smoothly in eloquent Korean.

Up close the members were even more ethereally beautiful. Karina peered up at him in astonishment with her piercing fox eyes while demure Winter blinked rapidly as pink dusted her porcelain cheeks. Even sassy maknae NingNing was momentarily speechless.

Giselle was the first to regain her composure. "Wow, it's so nice to meet you Y/N! We love making male fans too. Who's your bias?"

Y/N grinned lightly. "I bias Winter but I love all of you so much. Your 'Girls' album is amazing..."

He slid his album across the table towards Winter, who took it with slightly trembling hands, the blush on her cheeks deepening. She kept sneaking glances at Y/N's handsome face as she signed with a flourish before passing the album down the table for the other members to add their signatures.

"T-thank you so much for coming today, Y/N. Please keep supporting aespa!" Winter stammered sweetly, her wide doe eyes meeting his in a shy yet intrigued gaze.

Y/N smiled warmly back at her. "Of course, always..." he murmured, causing Winter to bite her lip and look down with an enchanting smile.

As Y/N turned to walk back to his seat, he heard Karina whisper loudly, "Ya'll see the way he was looking at Winter? And Winter was so flustered!!