SATURDAY NIGHT TIME

The lively pub was abuzz with the chatter and laughter of its patrons. The music was pumping, filling the air with an infectious beat. The night time is always remarkable for Kelly, because she gets to do different things, and be someone else. The 17 year old deviates from her daily grunge image. She's now in a black heart cup dress in Brigitte Bardot style, her hair styled in low bouncy half up-half down, resembling her iconic bouffant. Among a modern, upbeat city, Kelly appears like a vintage doll sliding in a ballerina move.

Among the crowd, Kelly spotted a familiar silhouette solo by a table, her expression as enigmatic as ever. Apparently, it doesn't take for Kelly to figure out who that is, despite how far she stands. She's in a smooth, black tank crop that hugs her body underneath an oversized float jacket and black slim pants. Kelly, still grateful for her help with the dress code thing, decided to approach her.

Kelly took a deep breath, willing her racing pulse to slow as she neared Scarlet's table. Her fingers, usually quick and nimble, fumbled with the hem of her dress.

"Hi, Scarlet, I'm surprised to see you here" Kelly greeted with a hesitant smile.

Scarlet looked up, her eyes meeting Kelly's for a brief moment before returning to their distant gaze.

"Sup Kelly," Scarlet replied curtly, her voice devoid of warmth, and the tequila glass kept swirled in her hand. She just called Kelly by her name, her eyes seem to get brighter when she hear it from Scarlet.

Kelly, undeterred by Scarlet's cold demeanor, continued, "Hey , you just said my name... Uhm, I wanna thank you about the jacket. I haven't had a chance to say it last time, thank you again for helping me out. I'm really grateful."

Scarlet's lips curled into a faint smirk. "No problem"

A silent tension fell between them. Kelly, sensing the conversation was about to end abruptly, decided to take a chance.

"Do you wanna dance?" Kelly asked, her voice laced with a hint of uncertainty. "It'll be fun."

Scarlet's smirk widened, morphing into a cold, dripping smile. "No thanks, but you have fun" she replied

Kelly smiled with a bit of disappointment. "Oh okay, no problem. I'll just go there by myself then."

Turning to leave, Kelly kind of felt a strange sensation, as if someone was watching her intently. As Kelly stepped onto the dance floor, she couldn't get enough of the idea of those eyes following her every move. Part of it is because she looks different today, the dress feels like it fully embraces who she is. She let the music guide her, swaying to the rhythm, a sense of liberation washing over. She glanced back at Scarlet, and surprisingly find her gaze was on on her, her eyes unreadable.

But, lost in the music, Kelly didn't notice Scarlet through the crowd. Scarlet watched as Kelly moved with grace and confidence, her steps fluid and effortless.

An unfamiliar feeling stirred within Scarlet, a mix of curiosity and interest. She had never seen anyone dance with such passion and abandon before. Then, an invisible force came in Scarlet, drawing her closer to the beat, and Kelly, a silent bond found between vibration in the air.

Scarlet unknowingly forgot about her usual detachment, her walls crumbling under the spell of the energy in front of her, infectious and unstoppable. She let go of her inhibitions and danced with unrestrained joy, and let out a light but brighter smile towards Kelly, the same girl that followed her around against her interest.