❤️I'll Be Here, But I Won't Participate❤️

~Location: Main Street ~ POV: One of The Great Seven Statutes - Third Person~

[Name], Grim, Ace, and Deuce. The newest friend group on campus. The friend group is currently making their way through Main Street. "Move it! Outta the way!" Grim said, doing a prideful and sassy walk down Main Street. "Night Raven College student comin' through!" Grim paused, and did a pose. "Oh? Did my collar catch your eye? It is way better than the one you're stuck with!" Grim turned to Ace. "You know, the one that makes it so you can't use magic?" Grim started his sassy walk again. "But hey, the school could always use another janitor! Bwahahahaha!"

[Name] admired the statutes of The Great Seven as they walked through Main Street. "Grrrrr! Trust me Grim, when I get my magic back, your hide is first up on the chopping block!" Ace said, hands on his hips, looking all sassy, but he can't anything with that magic-sealing collar. "Didn't the headmage JUST tell you yesterday, no more incidents? Regardless, you're not going to be able to participate in class if you can't use magic. So why not just apologize to the housewarden? It's a small price to pay for having the collar removed." Deuce said.

"Aaaaaaargh! I hate this so! SO! SO! MUCH!" Ace grumbled. Grim paused in his sassy walk. "Hmm. Ya know, we do still have some time to kill before class starts. And I am kinda curious about the other dorms. Guess I'll go along and scope out the place while you make with the groveling." Grim said, heading towards the Mirror Chamber. "Since when did this become a field trip?!" Ace said, clearly not pleased with having to apologize to the housewarden while the others would probably just stand there and watch.

Just as Grim, Ace, and Deuce were heading towards the Mirror Chamber, Deuce noticed [Name] wasn't with them. Deuce turned around to find [Name] staring at one of The Great Seven statues. "[Name], come on!" Deuce called. [Name] snapped back, and teleported over to where Grim and Ace were currently walking, making it look like Deuce almost got left behind.

~Location: Mirror Chamber, But That's Gonna Be Short-Lived, So It's Actually Heartslabyul ~ POV: The Heartslabyul Banner - Third Person | Time: Not Class

Los amigos problemáticos made their way to the Mirror Chamber, and walked through the Heartslabyul mirror. There stood before them, a grand looking castle. Heart-shaped bushes with red roses flanked the stone pathway. One both sides in front of where the rose bushes began were two lantern posts, both bearing a banner with Heartslabyul's insignia.

"Dang, this place is swank! This is nothing like our dumpster of a dorm." Grim said, finding Heartslabyul's exterior to be visually pleasing. [Name] snorted, not finding much offense to Grim's comment about Ramshackle. "Our dorm is rather cozy to my likes." [Name] said, for they much rather preferred dark, and abandoned places.

Just then, the group heard someone within the rose garden. "Aww yeah, I am getting my paint on!" A random orange-haired guy was painting the roses. Grim walks into the rose garden. "Ah, someone's here." The Heartslabyul dude has clearly not noticed them yet. "They all gotta be red, or it's 'off with my head'!"

Ace and Deuce walked into the rose garden as well. Finally, Rose-painter noticed them. "Huh...? You guys need something?" He asked, turning to look at them. "What are you doing there?" Ace asked, as if it wasn't obvious enough. "Are you blind? I'm painting these roses red, duh." Rose-painter casually said.

"What? Why?!" Deuce asked, as he and Ace were both equally surprised. Rose-painter laughed, "Ah ha ha. So naïve, you put the 'n' in newb. Hold the phone, I know you! You're the ones who broke a billion-thaumark chandelier and nearly got expelled for it, yeah?" Ace looked sad. Pensive, even. "That chandelier is gonna haunt us till the day we graduate, isn't it?"