01

The girl sat on her designated seat, letting her bag hang onto the hanger beside her table. Awaiting for class to finally begin. She took out her notebook and pencil case from her bag, sketching out what seems to be like a type of fish you'd see commonly in Japan.

This fish was a bluefin tuna.

It has a streamlined body with a metallic-blue like color on the upper side and a silver-white color on the lower side.

The girl wasn't too fond of this fish, it wasn't all that special to her.

There's more fishes in the sea.

She'd thought to herself every time she saw this fish in popular seafood restaurants around her area. But somehow, it was alluring. Making her interested when in her mind she couldn't give a fuck less about it.

It didn't have pretty colors, it looked boring, and it's not even a rare fish. There's cooler ones out there.

Yet, why…

“Everybody quiet down!" The teacher barged into the room, making his way to the middle of class. “Good morning everybody! Glad to see you all again." He gave the class a big grin.

The students didn't respond as they didn't have the energy to. It was seven in the morning and they had just finished their summer break, could you really expect them to be energetic this early?

The teacher visibly sweated at this but chose to ignore it. “Alright then! Let's start with role calls shall we? Amajiki-san?”

He called out names after names when he finally got to her. “[L/N]-san?”

"Here”.

The girl looked around the class, finally taking in the fact that all her classmates are here. In a few months, they'll all be graduating. Most of them probably won't pass though.

Especially that Kujo Jotaro.

He's a delinquent that skips almost every class. If you'd see even his shadow in the classroom, you'd be called lucky.

What the hell? He actually attended class huh? I guess cause it's the first day.

He looks like he was held back for two years, his voice sounds raspy because of all those cigarettes he smoked while skipping class. [Y/N] was bewildered by the fact that he even passed his second year.

But even with an attitude like that, he's still admired by the many girls in the school. [Y/N] had no idea why. It could be because those girls just fantasize about falling in love with a ‘bad boy’. But Kujo Jotaro? Really? Anyone could see that he's bad news.

ʚ ══════・୨ ꕤ ୧・══════ ɞ

To everyone's relief, it was finally time for the first lunch break. Most of the people headed out to the 7/11 that was near the school, and some others stayed back to eat their packed lunch.

[Y/N] was one of the people who couldn't care less about bringing her own lunch. It was a nuisance, especially in the morning where she has to get ready for school and on top of that do all the housework at the same time. She's gotten used to it by now though, but still, packing her own lunch wasn't all that important to her.

She got out of the classroom and made her way to the store. Taking a shortcut so she wouldn't have to wait in line to pay. But as she was nearing it, she saw a trail of smoke from the alley way she was about to go in.

Oh, who would've guessed.

Let's play a quick trivia. Who was out there smoking his ass off at lunch?

A. The Principal
B. A talking turtle
C. A motorcycle that needed a break

I'll give you three seconds to guess.

.
.
.

Three seconds is up. The answer is…

None of them, you moron. It was obviously Kujo Jotaro.

[Y/N] stood straight as she proceeded her walk into the alley way. Normal people would've shat their pants going in, but not [Y/N]. Jotaro wouldn't hurt a girl in broad daylight. And as long as she doesn't provoke him in any way, she's safe.

The girl walked in, not gaining a reaction from said boy. She made eye contact with him, observing his stance. Even if she was almost ninety nine percent positive that this man wouldn't hurt her, she still needed to be careful.

Their stare at each other felt longer than it needed to be. His deep spring green eyes stared back at her [E/C] ones.

After that intense stare off, the girl succeeded in escaping his piercing gaze. Not long after, she arrived at her destination.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A/N !!
First chapter!!! I hope you guys liked it :)
Also, I didn't know this but Jotaro has green eyes?? I thought he had blue ones (⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠)
But anyways, have a great day <3