part :3

(Jenny gave her evil smile)
-------------------------------------------------
Jenny:  so we will have 2 reason for party today.
1: tae's birthday and 2: for our friendship.

( Jenny raised her hand and started screaming. Her frnds also started screaming together at Jenny's gesture, they all saying party party yeah)...

Tae: no, I don't go to any party and I never go to any club... U all go (nervous)

Jenny: don't say no to me.. I'm throwing a party and u will be ready at the right time, we will pick up u.
( after thousands of request he was ready to go and then tae left happy from there)

Jenny pov: this time I will take u out of the world, not the university. ( laugh )

Aut pov: tae was ready for party.  He wearing blue silk glittery shirt and tight black pant. He's looking so handsome and cute at the time.

They pick tae and went to the club

They pick tae and went to the club.... OMG by the way this is JK's club.

Tae pov: so I went to the club for the first time and thought that the people of my age are partying like this but I was busy with my study

Tae pov: so I went to the club for the first time and thought that the people of my age are partying like this but I was busy with my study. So for today I will enjoy a lot, this time I don't know if this moment will come again.

Aut pov: Jenny plan to make tae drink to much and mix it with drugs,  causing tae to lose control of himself. The drugs were the tension and sex repeatedly.  So if he lose his control and misbehave with any person in the club, it will be someone in the guard will attack him for sure. Bcoz only VIP members are allowed to come in this club,  they are the children of a millionaire or billioraire father. So tae came to this club bcoz of Jenny and she's pay for it.  Why?  We all know that..... So they was dancing on the dance floor with his so called friends.

Jenny: tae u can dance very well

Tae: thank u so much. ( smile )
Jenny: but it's not enough to dance,  u have to drink with us.
Tae: no, I can't drink so sorry
Jenny: come on dude it's ur birthday,  u have to do this, pls for us? (request)

So what are u think tae said yes or know?