part: 8

Tae : What the fuck did u do to me? U bitch... It was ur so called frndship..How dare u to add drugs to my drink?  U made this plan bcoz u took revenge on me, didn't u? U are such a...(ahhhhh)

Jenny : (slap tae) how dare u talk to me like that? this slap to remind u how to talk to me

Jenny : (slap tae) how dare u talk to me like that? this slap to remind u how to talk to me. R u forget who I am? 2nd time before using ur mouth, think 10 times who u are talking to...

(Tae kept crying holding his cheek)

Jenny : U are really very stupid, how can u expect frndship from me

(Jenny pulled tae's hair with one hand and said)

Jenny : stay at ur limit or it will be very bad for u, mark my words. (then Jenny dropped tae on the ground and walked away).

On the other hand, JK couldn't forget about tae.
He remind him his milky skin, his fluffy body and his cute face also.
After 2 days, jk's eyes looking for tae in the club and losing his patience, he called jhope and tell him to find out about tae's information..his past, his present everything.
jhope was shocked by jk but said nothing and left from there.
Then 1 hour later jhope came and said...

Jhope : So, tae was grown up in a orphanage, he is studying at university on a scholarship, he earns the rest of his living by working at coffee shop and the most important thing is that the frnds who came to the club to him that day, they bullied him everyday in the university...

Jk : what?  R u serious? (Shocked)

Jhope : Yes, I'm also shocked by that..

Jk : he's such a stupid, what kind of boy who go around with their bullies and partying with them...

Jhope : He's not stupid, his innocent. Many people tell me that he's kind, innocent and good boy also...

Jk : he's innocent! so why he was drinking at a club that day and what about our make out?

jhope : That day his drink might have been mixed with some drugs maybe. And it seems that he didn't leave the house for 2 days bcoz he feels humiliation and fear..

Jk : And why he's afraid now?

jhope : Bcoz I told him u r Mafia king..

Jk : what?