part : 5

Aut pov :
They started kissing again and forget about the people around them.
Jenny and her friends was shocked and afraid also, they moved backward.
Bcoz they know who is jk, after sometime they stopped kissing and both are look at each other.
Immediately jk took tae's hand and went out to his car. Jenny didn't plan this at all.

JK : Driver start the car and take it home.

Jk and tae sat in the car, holding his hand and immediately they started kissing again

Jk and tae sat in the car, holding his hand and immediately they started kissing again. Jk started sucking his lips, he lift tae up and made him sit in his lap to facing him. They continued to kiss each other till they came home. Jk took him like a baby in his arm and kissing each other long as went to the room.

( This is not jk's bedroom,  it's his makeout room)

Jk open the door and close the door by his one leg then went to bed and put tae there.
Jk takes off all clothes, leaving the underwer Then he opened his all clothes,  shamelessly tae watching it silently. 
Suddenly as jk was about take off his own underwer , jk saw him touching his abs with one of his legs.
Tae could not control himself after seeing his manly appearance.

Jk : What's happen baby boy u can't hold yourself back a second? (smirk)

Tae was silent, he don't understand what he's doing himself.
Jk took tae's leg and started to kissing,  tae was moaning and breathing heavily. Tae was feeling excitement for the first time.
Jk notice tae's all expression. Jk understand that tae was a virgin bcoz he have experienced that.
Sex is time pass for him but today jk feel something different bcoz tae's body is amazed him.
Tae's fluffy body, milky skin, puffy pink boobies, messy hair, pink lips, cute fluffy belly is attracted to him.
Jk gulp and then attack his lips. JK was sucking, bitting and licking there.
He started to suck tae's toung ..few Minute later jk break the kiss and said....

JK : Remember one thing, don't attached to me, I'm not for love...