part: 57

After 30 mint later youngji come

Tae: Ur time is perfect (smile)

Younji: I'm so excited, that's why i'm in correct time, so tell me what's the plan?

Tae: Our wedding will be in garden at outside our house, I know I'll come alone after the wedding, maybe u will bring me..

Youngji: Why? Hyung is supposed to bring u ur room, where he will be?

Tae: Maybe he will be left me inside the house, not in the room.

Youngji: Why?

Tae: U r forgotten that this is not a common man's marriage, it is a marriage of the Mafia king. So on that day, the big people of the mafia world will come, the responsibility of taking care of them is jungkookie and hyung's only, so they will stay outside until they go home.

Youngji: So....?

Tae: After marriage, I will go my room, I mean to go to our new room which was a new office room and I'm just tired of this lie....(fed up)

Youngji: How did u know?

Tae: One day I go to my rented home bcoz of my stuff and I have to pay rent to the woner of that house but when I go there I see there's r nothing to bring, my all stuff is not there. I just shocked but after asking the owner of the house he tell me that my fiance's guard will bring them and my all rent is already paid to him and jungkookie don't tell me about that. Then I remember that day when the guards bring some boxes and jungkookie said that it's nothing is just a new office room stuff, then I come home and go to that room and I saw, that's not a office room that's a new room and I know who's room is this, it's our new room bcoz my all stuff is there and decorate the room like new married couple will be stay there. He forget who I am, if he's mafia king then i'm mafia king's would be wife...(smirk)

Youngji: Hahahaha

Youngji: Hahahaha...poor hyung

Tae: So we will decorate the room for our wedding night, u know that how?

Youngji: Hmmm ..I know, I know

Tae: So he might not know about the room, so it will be ur and hyung's responsibility to bring him to the room.