part: 7

(Jenny put me in danger like this)
so tae came to crying but jhope understand that and said...

Jhope : Don't be nervous, jk will never hurt u. When Jk brings someone to his house, he just make out with them, he never hurting.

Tae pov : He brings someone! How many people have he brought here before? whatever, what do I have to do with it...

Jhope : U get fresh up then I deliver u to ur house.

(so he get up went to the bathroom but he can't bcoz his pain, jhope saw that and grabbed him)

jhope : I'll help u,  wait.. take this....

Tae : What is this?

Jhope : It's a painkiller, u feel better..

Tae : Thank u... ( embarrassed )

He took the painkiller from him and ate it, then jhope reached him to the bathroom.

Tae : Thank u hyung,  u just wait I'll back in 20 mint.

Jhope : OK tae...  ( he left from there )

So he sat in the bath tub and feel uncomfortable bcoz it was cold water, he wish if it's hot water then it's good for him. He was thinking of only one thing while sitting...

Tae pov : I have never seen a boy so shameless, how can anyone leave someone in this state

He is a jerk, I just hate u JK. Ahhhh.... I think so much about him, forget it tae..
u have to.. Jhope said he never brought anyone home more than once, that was relief for me.
Now I just want to get out of here.

( After 20 mint, he came out and call jhope. Jhope help him to reached the car and went to his house)

after 2 days tae didn't leave his house bcoz in shame , in humiliation, in fear and in pain. But after 3 days he dared to go to university bcoz he was missing his studies and Jenny should ans for this situation..
Tae was very hurt, he never thought that his so called frnds would take revenge on him like this.
So he left the house and headed towards the university.

Arriving when he saw Jenny in the university campus,  his head was fume in anger

He ran to Jenny and started screaming on her and tell her...

Tae : What the fuck did u do to me? U bitch