part: 6

Aut pov : They forget everything and become very close and entimate together. Tae was feeling pleasure and pain for the first time but he was still crying. Jk gave him a tissue and said..

Jk : clean it up (went to the bathroom)

Tae was in so much pain that he was cleaning himself with crying, he didn't know when he was fell asleep bcoz he was drunk. after some time, when jk came out to the bathroom he saw, tae was already sleeping and his eyes are swollen from crying  but he didn't care about that and he went to his bedroom.

The next morning when he woke up he saw that he was laying in an unknown place. 

suddenly he felt a pain in his head and body bcoz he was addicted to drink for the first time, then he remembered everything from the previous night

suddenly he felt a pain in his head and body bcoz he was addicted to drink for the first time, then he remembered everything from the previous night. Thinking of that, he continued to fume in anger and tears came to his eyes and he said...

Tae : How have I crimed, God, u are giving me so much pain in my life.
That Jenny took away from me the most special thing in my life, that I saved for my future lover. ( crying)

suddenly he remember about jk
Tae pov:  where he is?  He supposed to be in bed with me..

Then he saw his clothes on the bed, immediately he took and were it. Suddenly the door is knocked by someone.

Tae: come in...  (nervous)

Jhope :  Mrg, Mr taehyung.. (smile)

Tae : Mrg, but who r u? (confused)

Jhope : I'm jk's bestfrnd and manager also.. Jhope

Tae : Where he is now?

Jhope : He left early in the mrg for his work, I was supposed to go but he tell me to drop u to ur house, so I stayed.

Tae : what he works so early in the mrg? He supposed to be here now bcoz of my condition, is he human?

Jhope : He is Mafia king.. (smirk)

Tae : What? What r u saying? u r must be joking... right?

Jhope : No, I'm not (serious)

Tae pov :
Oh my god, Where I have come from. he is Mafia! Jenny put me in danger like this.....