(Chapter 1)

My name is (Y/N), my favorite color is (F/C), I have (H/L) (H/C) hair, Im not really that tall even though I'm 15 and I'm a hardcore gamer. I live with my mom, no siblings, no father...after the accident. Four years living with my mom near this forest, people call it the Slender Woods or Forest. I go into the Slender Woods to release my stress or either play video games, every time I go there I feel like someone's watching same or when I'm playing video games. I told my mom about it but she said, "Your playing too much video games, that's why your imagining things, honey. Go get some rest and get of that computer and consoles." I know my mom can be too caring and sometimes she can be right. I do play horror that consists of jump scares, paranoia, the creepy ambience ect. Maybe that explains why I keep having those nightmares, but I'm already used to it.

I walked outside to have some fresh air, into the Slender Woods I call it. I looked around my surroundings, the tall trees make me feel shorter than I am, the dark and quiet routes I could take but no, call me a pussy if you want I'm not going in there. I continued walking into the forest, it was dark but good thing I got my torchlight. I decided to walk back because it was very dark and Mom might be worried about me.

In this forest people say that no one got out alive when they went too deep into the Slender Woods, I don't even get the difference between woods and forest. They say they have seen a tall slender figure that resemble the trees, they identify it as a male because of its black suit that it wears. This slender figure have been seen many times and even caught on footage but it wasn't clear because of the static, people say the slender figure was the one that causes the static. My friend, (F/N), told me to look it up on Creepasta Wiki. I've heard of Creepypastas but I've never read any (you monster D:< JK). There are even ones that are abandoned by Disney and now in the Creepypasta family, like Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Spongebob, which I bet would ruin many people's childhoods.

I finally reached home, "Mom I'm back!" I said. I ran up the stairs into my room, 50% of my room is basically filled of video games and 30% is my bed and 20% are my consoles. I've always loved The Legend of Zelda series, but I'm missing one of them, Majora's Mask. I've been hunting for it for a month after finishing (which ever LOZ game other than Majora's Mask). I took out my Nintendo 64 with The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (if you chose Wind Waker for just now then just pretend you finished another LOZ game) in it and continued to play on from where I left out.

After an hour it was already 11.45pm, my mom walked in, "Honey didn't I tell you to have some rest?" she said softly. "But Mom! I already finished homework and you said I could do anything during my free time after homework!" I pouted. "I'm just worried for you, but you should go get some rest for school tomorrow, okay (Y/N)?" she said. "Okay..."I responded and sighed. She smiled sweetly and exited the room, I turned of my Nintendo 64 and went under my covers and slept, having the same feeling of being watched again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! I'm soooo happy! Thank you guys for 100 followers! Thank you thank you thank you! This BEN Drowned x Reader is a present for you guys! I know you suggested for others, but BEN is one for my favorite creepypasta, so sorry for your other suggestions but they'll have to wait. Anyways, thank you so much guys! I'll see you around bye!!! *throws a big pile of confetti*