(Chapter 19.5)

"Em...can I talk to Toby?" BEN asked hesitantly. Eyeless Jack jump crossed his arms, looking down at the wreck. "Why?" Eyeless Jack raised a brow behind his mask. "Why not? I just...wanna check on him," the blonde replied.

"Well, he's fine. Toby needs rest and I'm afraid that you can only see him once he has come to his senses," Ej said and closed the door but BEN slammed a hand onto the door and Ej flinched.

"What's going on?" Toby questioned from behind Ej. "Toby, I need you to bring me to (Y/n)!" BEN exclaimed and pushed past Ej and helped Toby up from the bed.

Toby and BEN looked towards Ej's direction, asking for permission for Toby to get out. Ej sighed and nodded. Toby smiled and hugged Ej, whispering a thank you and the two boys ran out of the room.

*~Times skip~*

"That way!" Toby exclaimed while pointing into the direction of the forest. BEN had to carry Toby because if he started running, the wounds on his legs would open up.

Once they reached the point where they kidnapped (Y/n), "You sure this is where they took her?" BEN questioned while setting down Toby gently onto his feet.

"Yeah I'm sure," Toby replied, looking around for any foot prints. "I'd thought you'd come back..." an unknown voice said, behind them.
---------------------------------
Please READ

School is about to start for me and I think that I should put this on hold and whenever I'm free after school, I'll try my best to write and update for you guys. Hope you understand but this is the most I can do! Sorry!
-GatewayFromL.