(Chapter 12)

Ben's P.O.V
I nervously opened the door and let (Y/N) walk in first. I could see her biting her lower lip while taking a seat across Slender. "S-slender, I brought her here to request t-that she c-could be one of us?" I stuttered. "BEN take a seat," his voice boomed. I sat down quickly, maintaining eye contact.

"I don't think that would be acceptable BEN, and what makes you think that she should be a pasta?" he questioned. "Please sir! Spare her! I'll protect her and teach her the ways! Just don't kill her! Please!" BEN pleaded. Slender pondered for a moment and looked directly at me, "It will be your responsibility to take care of her and protect her, if she wants to stay, she cannot be in contact with other mortals of the outside world. I will only provide what I provide for every pasta in this house, so (Y/N) is now a CreepyPasta. BEN, there are other rooms that needs to me cleaned up, so I suppose (Y/N)'ll need to stay in some pasta's room. Remember, it will not be my responsibility to take care of (Y/N) but she has to obey me and my rules. Understood?" Slender said. "Yes sir," I nodded while my head was protesting what he just said. I stood up from the chair and opened the door for (Y/N). Once we were a far distance from Slender's office, (Y/N) questioned, "So I'm not gonna die?"

"Yeah and your a Creepypasta like us now! Isn't that great? You get to live with me!" I exclaimed in joy.

Your P.O.V

What?! I won't get to see my mom anymore? I don't want this! I won't be able to see David and Sarah! "But Ben...I won't be able to me my friends and my mom! I can't live with that!" I said. His mood suddenly changed to a sad one, "But it's for the best, (Y/N)! Over here, you protected and no one can harm you!-"

"No! I don't want to live here! I want to live with my mom and still have my friends!" I complained back.

"Please, I'm doing this because I love you!-" he quickly covered my mouth. I blushed madly and so did he, "I love you too, BEN.." I smiled softly and hugged him. He hugged back and hurried his head in the crook of my neck. We parted and BEN continued to lead me to his room, holding hands. So far, the rooms I've passed had, blood stains, blood leaking down the door, scratches on it, a huge painted smiley face, angel wings, golden streaks with black back ground, some unknowns from Pokémon designs, and a...big waffle poster on a door, I like that one.

A boy taller than BEN walked our direction. He was wearing a dark grey hoody and a vibrant blue mask with two black eyeholes and black goo dripping down them. He had chocolate brown hair and seem to be pale grey skin. I stared horrified at the boy that casually walked up to BEN and I. "Hey BEN," the boy said and bro fisted BEN. "(Y/N), this is Eyeless Jack or E.J. E.J, this is (Y/N)," Ben casually said.

"Great to meet you (Y/N)," E.J said and stuck out his hand. I shook it and he walked away to the direction we came from. "He's one of the doctors in the house," BEN said and I nodded.

I met a few other cool pastas like, Lost Silver, Glitchy Red and BRVR. Yeah their also gamers and by coincidence, they're all from Pokémon! We reached a door with a Majora's Mask printed in the middle of the door and two master swords crossed together making an 'X'. His door was pretty cool if I had to admit. "This is my room so you'll be sleeping here till your room is fully made properly. "Alright," I said and looked around his room. There were wires and consoles around the room which automatically reminded me of my own room. There were games like Resident Evil 1 and 2, Far Cry 4, The Evil Within, GTA, Minecraft, Fnaf, and of course The Legend Of Zelda. I smiled widely as I saw that he had Majora's Mask. "Can I play Majora's Mask with you please?!" I pleaded excitedly. He chuckled, "Alright, maybe after I introduce you to the rest of the pastas," he said.

We walked out of the room and I heard a male voice, "Hey Masky! Hay Masky! Hey Masky! MAAAASSSKKKKYYYY!!!!!!" I turned to look at BEN and he had an annoyed look. Then there was another voice, "SHUT UP TOBY!"

We were basically walking towards the living room because we wanted to introduce me to the other pastas. At the couch, there was Glitchy Red and he winked at me as BEN growled and pulled me away by my waist. "Your mine only," BEN whispered into my ear.

"Children come to the living room, there is a new pasta joining our family," Slender's voice boomed into everyone's ears and I winced at the sudden voice. Slender teleported beside me and said, "Do not be afraid of us, we live under the same roof so none of us will hurt you." I nodded as looked around the room as there were MILLIONS of different pastas filled the room.

"Children, this is (Y/N), she is a new CreepyPasta to our family so treat her nicely even though she is a human," Slender said. I could feel many stares at me because BEN was no longer at my side but also sitting on the couch eyeing me. "Hi everyone! Hope I can be great friends with you all!" I said while waving to all of them. Two little girls waved back at me. Once Slender left the room, everyone walked over to introduce themselves.

The pastas I met was, BEN, Jeff, Jane, Nina, Masky, Toby, Hoodie, Dark Link, Virus, Homicidal Liu, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Laughing Jill, Isaac Grossman, Will Grossman, Lost Silver, Glitchy Red, Lazari, Sally, Nurse Ann, Dr. Smiley, Pirate Percy, Bloody Painter, Bloody Artist (I'm gonna be your best friend in this), Puppeteer, Zero, Sonic.exe, Tails Doll, Smile Dog, Grinny Cat, Pinkamena, Herobrine, KageKao, Happy Appy, Frankie, The Observer, Doll Maker, Pyramid Head, Widewouth, Jason The Toymaker, Candy Pop and Heartful Lou. (I just realize how many pastas I knew. LOL)

BEN walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek once everyone was doing what they were doing. I blushed deeply at his sweet kiss and held hands with him while walking up the stairs, "Can we play Majora's Mask now?" I tilted my head cutely. He blushed at my cuteness and replied, "Yeah sure!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Your welcome for the long chapter! Thank you for reading and please do check out my other books, especially my Q/A book! :) Here's da confetti btw, *Throws confetti around the mansion*
Observer: WAT R U DOIN ARTIST?! I HAVE TO CLEAN TIS UP LATER!

Artist: *Slowly turns head around and throws confetti onto his face forcefully*

KageKao: *comes out with 2 buckets of confetti and throws it everywhere*

Observer: AHHHHH IM OUTTA HERE

Toby: H-Hello! What's everyone doing?

Observer: TOBY RUN!! THE CONFETTI SYNDROME IS CONTAGIOUS!!!

Laughing Jack: NO WHERE TO RUN!!! *burst confetti poppers but it hits KageKao in the face*

KageKao: OWW, That hurt!

Artist: I DONT CAREEEEE *screeches while swinging the buckets around into the air* pewds reference)

Bloody Painter: Calm down Artist ;-; *says while gently patting her shoulder*

-Bloody Artist :)