(Chapter 17)

BEN P.O.V

I ran in an inhuman speed out of the mansion. I got small cuts from the free branches as I was leaping from tree branches to branches. "(Y/N)!" I shouted repetitively, "(Y/N)! Where are you?!"

I heard quiet sobbing and in instinct I leaped towards the sound. I stopped in my tracks, the sound on crying was bellow me. I crouched and looked underneath me to see pure darkness. Although, I could make out a very faint silhouette. "(Y/N)!" I exclaimed and jumped down swiftly and landing without sound. I embraced her in a hug but she pushed me away... "W-wha..." I said.

"Leave me alone! I don't wanna see you right now!" she screeched at me. She was hugging her knees and she looked up to face me. Her tearstained face almost made my heart ache to see.

Her eyes were black with red irises, like mine. I didn't want to force her into forgiving me so I just turned around and ran back to the mansion. As I was running back, a grey figure went pass me as quick as lightning. I ignored it and continued running as I felt blood pouring out my eyes and down my cheeks. I couldn't stop the bloody tears from coming out. I couldn't forgive myself of what I had done.

(Y/N)'a P.O.V

I can't believe him! I can't even look at him anymore! I loved him and I thought he felt the same way... I sighed. I heard him running away from me. Soon, I heard noises coming to my direction. I looked up to see...I don't even know what was in front of me. I've never seen them from the mansion before and adding on, they look as scary as hell. I can confirm you that they look just like a duo from your worst nightmares.

One was a human dog thing...I don't know how to explain it but he- no no no, it was in a crouching position and it was sharp sharp sharp claws that I bet will rip me to shreds.

The other was...basically a demonic looking human with no arms and not to mention it, they both were naked. Yes, naked. Believe it, you'll be freaked out if they were even wearing clothes. It'll be like a normal human was turned into like that.

Okay, back to the inhuman things. They both stared at me and the armless on looked at the crouched and then back at me. They seem to be observing me. I didn't dare to move a muscle while the crouched creature slowly moved towards me. It touched my hair and it seemed like an electric shock went through him and they nodded to each other and all I saw was black before I heard a shout that said my name.

----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry I forgot to update OMG! So sorry! ;-; I was busy with stuff but now I finally updated! Sorry! -.-' please do check out my other books! Blah blah blah! Follow to not miss an update! And bye~~~
-Bloody Artist :)