(Chapter 8)

Just to let you know, (M/H/C) is Mom's hair color and (M/N) is Mom's name and (M/E/C) is Mom's eye color, alright?

When Mr Christopher finished explaining on what we needed to do on our project, we planned on writing about a based video game but I thought that Mr Christopher wouldn't allow that. After a while of thinking I thought, "Since we want to write about a video game, let's get a scenario out from the video game, why not The Legend Of Zelda?" I suggested. "Yeah that's actually a good idea, we can right about how Zelda gets kidnapped by Ganondorf and gets saved by Link!" Ben said with excitement. The bell rang and Mr Christopher dismissed us, Ben and I walked down the corridor that is packed with students.

"Speaking of The Legend Of Zelda, why don't they name it The Legend Of Link because the main character the player is playing as is Link, not Zelda," Ben said. "True I didn't think of that," I nodded in agreement. "I'm guessing you are also a fan The Legend Of Zelda too," Ben tilted his head slightly to face me while waiting for a responce. "Yeah the sad thing is that the last game from the series that I don't have is Majora's Mask," I said sadly. Ben's eyes widened when I mentioned Majora's Mask and then he looked down slightly.

"We're here," I chimed. I opened my front door and I walked to the stairs when I heard a familiar voice, "Hey Honey, you're back home! Who's your friend?" my mother said as she entered the living room. "Hello Mrs (sir name), I'm Ben Elegy, I hope you don't mind but we have to do a project together," Ben smiled at my mother. "Oh! I don't mind at all and I bring up some snacks if you'd like," my mother said. "That'll be great thanks Mom," And with that Ben and I walked up the stairs to my room.

~Mom's P.O.V (Didn't expected it didn't ya?)~
That boy seems awfully familiar...I thought. "Of course he's familiar, I introduced him to you before, didn't I?" The demonic voice said behind the (M/H/C) haired woman. Two strong arms wrapped around the woman's waist. She smiled as she laid her head on the demon's chest and put her small hands over the demon's,"Hello love~" The demon purred into (M/N)'s ear. "Hello Zalgo~" (M/N) replied back while smiling. "BEN Drowned is his name, isn't it?" She tilted her head slightly. "Indeed but that boy is under instructions of killing our daughter and we can't have that, so I'll be watching over her to make sure the boy doesn't do anything funny," Zalgo said. "Alright, I need to prepare the snacks for them so I'll see you later honey," she said as she looked at him. Zalgo gave her a light peck on the lips before he disappeared into a bunch of dark red smoke that slowly faded away.

~Your P.O.V~
"Alright since we finished doing a draft of what it's based and how it's linked, let's take a short break for 10 minutes, shall we?" I suggested. "Sure! Wanna play some video games?" Ben asked excitedly. I nodded and stood up from my desk to go get the console started, "Ben, you can go into the drawers or shelf that has my video games inside and you can pick one out to play together," I said. "Okay," Ben replied and I heard foot steps coming up to my room. Someone knocked on the door and I said, "Come in!"

My mother opened the door and in her other hand was a big bowl of (fav chips). "Thanks Mom!" I smiled to her. "No problem honey," she said and placed the bowl of (fav chips) on the study desk where our papers are.

~Ben's P.O.V~
As I was looking through her shelf of unlimited games, literally, I heard a knock on the door. "Come on!" (Y/N) said. Her mother opened the door with a bowl of (fav chips) in one hand, "Thanks Mom!" (Y/N) chirped while she smiled to her mother. (Y/N) is such a sweet girl with a great attitude, I just love her... I thought. Once her mother was about to walk out, she stood at the door holding the door knob, she looked at me with her (M/E/C). "Don't you try anything, I know what you need to do," a feminine voice said darkly in my head. I widened my eyes as I heard the voice. Her mother smiled at me once more before walking out of the room and closing the door. "Have you picked a game yet?" I heard (Y/N)'s voice asked. "E-eh...gimme a second," I took a quick glance through on what other games that interested me, Super Smash Bros. I took out the games and waved it to her, "Is this fine?" I asked. She turned around t face me while her beautiful (H/C) locks swayed to her other shoulder, "Yeah it's fine, c'mon let's play!" she cheered and patted the cushion on the floor beside her. I sat on the little cushion and put on the game and started playing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyyyyyy! I'm suppose to be studying but I promised to write a chapter for you guys so I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Pls check out my other books if you haven't and also vote comment on how I can improve my writing and don't forget to follow me! I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye bye!
-Bloody Artist :)