Prologue

Kim Taehyung, A famous hot handsome and arrogant billionaire, who get everything he wants, and work is his passion. His world revolves around his family and can kill anyone for his love ones. He hates when someone defy him.
He hate a slightest mistake in his work. He loves perfection. At this point of life he only one thing desire is to become more successful in his business world.

Park Sarang, A famous businessman daughter who is hidden from world. She is so naive, clumsy and innocent for this world. She get easily manipulate. She can do anything for her dad.

Let's start

Sarang's Pov

"Sarang Princess what are you doing" asked Dad

"Dad I want to go outside" I said while making sad pout, "But why princess? Do u want something" dad asked, "No Dad it has been 4 years I didn't go outside, why you don't allow me"? I asked to dad expecting answer.

Sarang's Dad Pov

"What should I say to her, how can I say to my princess that this world is not for her, she is too innocent for this world. If I will let her go outside my business rivals will get to know about her and won't leave her too just how they killed my love and son" I thought while zoning out.
"Dad" Sarang called me, "Yes Princess" I asked, "why are you not answering, I called you many times" she asked while pouting. "Nothing princess, I will take you out soon I promise" I said her. "I can't always cage her like this, I have to get rid of this and send her to someone who can protect her more than me" I thought.

Sarang's Pov

I got so happy after listening that dad will take me out soon, wow! I will go outside" I thought while being happy. And kissed dad's cheeks.
"Thank you dadddd, I love you you are best dad" I said while getting excited. "I love you too princess" dad said while smiling.
"Okay I am leaving then if you want anything just tell Hyuna (Sarang's personal maid)" Dad said while leabing.

Author's Pov

"I have to do something otherwise I won't be able to protect her" said Sarang's dad
*At Park enterprises*
"Sir Mr. Kim is here to meet you" said mark (Mr. Park secretary). "Okay send him" Mr. Park ordered.

Mr. Park Pov

Kim Ji-hyun entered and hugged me.
"Hey baehyun (Sarang's dad) how are you" asked jihyun. "I'm good how you come here after so long" I asked him.
"I will come to the point, as I am your close friend and I know nowadays you are so worry about ur only daughter Sarang" said Jihyun.
I got shocked how does he know about this" my eyes widened. "Ho..How do you know about her?" I asked while being shocked cause I never talked about her to anyone.

"I am your friend so ofcourse I have to know about you everything.. Right?" He said while smirking.
"What do you want" I shouted getting angry.
"I will come straight to the point, I want your only daughter to marry my son" he said calmly.

______________________________________

Don't mind my writting hehe... Just feel free to correct me. I am writting first time. I am hella nervous so for now I even don't know what I am writting. Forgive your not so experienced author. And Give your Lobe!!!!!!!!!
I am so dumb ig, after reading thousands of books still I am bad at writting but I am trying.... Please comment. I want to see review.
Give me your all Lobeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

T.B.C