Chapter - 4 (Ready)

Soon from upstairs Hyuna came and get shocked seeing. I don't know why she ran toward me and take my hands from them and came infront of me.

Hyuna's Pov

I was also freshing up as Sarang will take time then I will make her eat food and medicine. Suddenly I got a call from my cousin Maria.
She called to tell me about Grandma, that she is getting attacks so I have to make her calm. Soon I started talking her. It took me lil long time. Suddenly I heard voice from downstairs.

I reached downstairs only to see Mr. And Mrs. Kim with Sarang, I got shocked how they get to know?

I reached to Sarang and take her hand from her as I know how much my baby is so innocent and sensitive. They can harm her.

(Past)
When I was in my teen. My condition was very bad so Mr. Park found me from a bakery shop and took me his home and gave me lil work and treat me like his own daughter and helped me a lot and my family so from that time I'm working here. That's when I saw Sarang she was kid that time and I saw Sarang growing. How innocent and sensitive she is. So I started caring for her like my lil Sister. When she got 12 years old. She faced an incident.

Mr. Park's whole family died in car accident cause someone planned this. but Sarang survived and went in coma for straight 1 year" and from that time Mr. Park never send her outside and for outsiders she is also died so no-one can harm her again. Cause he didn't wanna loose her. So I took her more care after that. And never let her meet strangers.
(End past)

But after loosing Mr. Park, it will be more hard to take care of her.

Present -
Author's Pov

"What do you want" Hyuna asked rudely to mr kim.

Mr. Kim cursed her mentally to interrupt them.

"I asked, mr Kim what do you want?" She asked coldly again.
"I came here to meet Sarang as she is alone now so I was worried for her" he said still continuing his emotional drama.

Hyuna cursed him mentally, "so you met her? Now you can go mr and mrs kim. thank you for caring" she said faking her smile. As she don't wanna create drama infront of Sarang.

"Hyuna, why are you ta..talking like this. They are my dad's friend. Invite them" Sarang said slowly while pulling Hyuna's dress.

Hyuna got shocked, "what dad's friend? Baby who said that?" Hyuna asked to Sarang cupping her face.
"They said" Sarang said pointing toward them.

After thinking a lil.

"Umm Love, it's ok they are busy hmm? So let them leave. We don't wanna waste their time.. right?" Hyuna asked her softly.

"Okay" she said after thinking a lil while pouting naturally.

Mr. Kim cursed as his plan of making Sarang get ready for marriage is flopping.

"Umm, yes daughter. It's okay we're leaving hmm? We will visit you again and take care" mr Kim said while smiling to Sarang. "And daughter think about ur father's last wish" he said tearing up.

Mrs Kim hugged her. "Take care of yourself daughter" and no need to stress, it's ur wish hmm?" She said patting her head. Sarang nodded her head.
Both of them left.

Hyuna got confused. "Baby, what they were talking about?" She asked confusingly.

"Hyuna, da..dad's last wish. They came here to tell me that" and they were very sad. that they can't fullfill" she said tearing her eyes.

"What was his last wish" Hyuna asked.

"His last wish was marring me to his son" Sarang speak.

She widened her eyes.
"Whatttttt" she shouted.