Chapter - 5 (Wedding Day)

Kim Taehyung's Pov

(Mature scene) warning :-
If you are not comfortable please skip it. Where it's end, from there continue to read it!!

Urggg my work get easy as Mr park is no more so definately I'm gonna get award now. But fuck this work, I am tired and I hope my lil babygirl should have said Yes... Yet. Otherwise I have to hurt poor innocent soul. 

As I'm still checking some files suddenly someone knocks my door, "come in" I said without looking. "Hello Mr. Kim" someone says.
I look up to see. There she is.. my business partner' daughter.. One of slutty girls.

I look up to see, "Yes Miss Choi" I asked. As I know the reason why she came.

She is one of that slut, who wants to get in my pant and from her look, she looks like fucking whore, barely covering her body. And I hate those women who wear like sluts and roam nake around but I have no problem.

Miss Choi's dress

"Miss Choi, for what you came here?" I asked scanning her up to toe

"Miss Choi, for what you came here?" I asked scanning her up to toe. "Mr. Kim, I ca..came here to meet you, as you're working so hard so maybe you need realxation" she said seducingly but I got no effect as she is already slut. She came near looking at me seducingly.
Suddenly she bent down for picking something giving me full view of her boobs. And pick the pen and put on table. "Mr. Kim do you need my help in anything" she asked while smirking.
I smirked "sure miss choi, how can you help me" I asked giving her answer as she was expecting. "By pleasing you Mr. Kim" she said. 

As I also want relaxation from work so I got ready.

"On your knees slut" I command. She got excited and get on her knees fastly.
I stand from my place.
"That's like a good slut, now open my pant and suck my cock" I said commanding her.

She start doing as I know she would be expert in these things. Fcking sluts. She open my pant and start sucking my cock giving me good pleasure. "Aahhh, that's like that, take full in mouth bitch" I said getting pleasure. I hold her hairs tightly in my hands. And enter in her mouth in one stroke fully. She choked and I start thrusting her mouth fastly. I don't see if she is getting hurt as she came her in her own. "Mr. Kim sl..ow.. Aahhh" she starts crying while holding me.

"Aahhh, bitch shut up and keep taking me" I said while keep fcking her mouth.
After few minutes fucking her mouth
"I'm close aahhh" finally I cum in her mouth. "Drink it bitch"
She drank without complaining.

(Mature scene ended) 
I'm not good at writting these things so don't mind it!! It's first time I'm writting something like this *crying in embarrassment*

She get up and came near me fixing her face.
"Mr. Kim are you feeling relaxed now" she asked smiling like a bitch. I smirked "Yes Miss choi, now you can go back" I said while touching her boobs which is fully out of her small dress. "Mr. Kim, don't you wanna fuck me" she asked confusingly. "If you want then sure my slut" I said picking her and fixing her on my table. She start smiling.
I open her legs fix myself between them. Ready to fuck her. But suddenly my phone rings. I get irritated.
And pick my call. "Who is it?" I asked without looking.