Chapter - 1 (Meeting Him)

Let's start :-

Sarang's Pov

I am getting bore in this damn class, I also wanna go out like other kids and make friends and study with them

I am getting bore in this damn class, I also wanna go out like other kids and make friends and study with them. But dad got me home tutor so I can complete my study. I am not complaining that he is not good but he always makes me do study and so strict and gives me rude answer, that's why I don't like his class. I will ask dad to change my tutor.

"Sarang focus on this chapter" said Mr. Min, "ye..yes sir" I speak. "Now-a-days I am noticing you are zoning out a lot, what are you thinking huhh!! I've to complain ur dad" Mr. Min said coldly. "Sorry Mr. Min I'm just hungry" I said making sad pout. "It's Ok go now, we will continue tomorrow" he said coldly and left.

As I knew it, he always agree to me, when I make sad pout haha cause maybe I am too cute to handle *flip hair*

I was going down to call Hyuna but she is nowhere to seen, "Aahhh I am so hungry" I went toward refrigerator to grab drink and snacks as I was about to grab, I heard footsteps.

I went outside to see, there was a man standing tall, muscular arms, build body, backfacing me but dad refuse me to meet stranger so I was about to run to my room but suddenly I bumbed into something hard like wall. When I saw that was a chest of that muscular man not a wall, who was looking at me intensely.

I got up and looking down as I'm not able to look in his intimating eyes.  "So..sorry sir" I speak. I got nervous as he was still looking at me and was so close'. I make distance getting uncomfortable and without looking him was going to stairs. "Are you perhaps Sarang? Right?!!". I heard voice coming behind from me so deep and cold that I get shivered after listening'. "I asked, are you Sarang?" He speak calmly yet deeply. "Yes s..sir, but who are y..you"? I asked. 'As I never saw anybody coming here and if someone comes dad ask me to be in my room.'

"I am Kim Taehyung" He said in his famous yet cold voice. As he introduced himself, he was looking attractive but I shrugged off.

"Okay si..sir, but dad is not he..here yet, so you can wa..wait for him" I said nervously. I don't know why I stutter everytime around everyone except Hyuna and Dad. I don't get comfortable with new hoomans fastly.

"Why are you calling me Sir? Do I look old to you? Huh!!" I nodded, he raised his eyebrow. I shaked my head fastly. "I - I mean N..no sir. But I don't know you so-" he cut me and said "cut the crap and I came here to tell you that you're going to marry me in next 5 days" he said straightly without any expression and giving me time like he knows me.

I widened my eyes "wh..what 5 days? But dad di.. didn't talk me about these things wh..why I sh..should believe yo..you?" I asked him.

As I'm surprised cause I'm 17 and also dad didn't ask me marry someone. But if he's a kidnapper? I zoned out while thinking and thought to run from there'.

As I was about to run I sprained my foot and fell down. "Aahhh it's hurting" I started crying. He fastly came near me and took my foot in his hand and start massaging them. "What the - are you dumb lil girl, huh? What was you thinking and why you was about to run?" He shouted I got scared by his voice, he was looking like some evil spirit got into him. I sniffed and said "I tho.. thought you are kidnapper and here to kidnap me" while tears in my eyes. He frowned and asked "and why I will kidnap a girl like you?"

"You asked to ma..marry you *I sniffled* but my dad ne..never told me about yo..you neither let me meet you so..so why I should be..belive you?" I asked while crying. He shaked his head and sighs "listen lil girl.. your dad only ask me to marry you so I'm here to meet you and introduce myself" he said coldly.

"when your dad will be here you can ask him and no need to be scare because I am gonna meet you oftenly now" he smirked and get up from there and was about to leave but he thought for a while and said "and treat this foot so you can walk on aisle" and left from there. I was stunned and still was not able to digest what happened just now and thought to get up but I again hurt my ankle and start crying. After few couple of minutes Hyuna came from outside while carrying few bags and after watching me on floor she ran and came towards me.

Hyuna's Pov

"What happened baby, why are you sitting here?" I asked worriedly. *She sniffled* "I sprained my foot hyuna" and sad pouted. "Aww my baby wait lemme treat you, I told you many times not to run here and there, but you lil naughty kiddo" I scolded her. As she always hurt herself and she is so weak and clumsy but act like bravest girl in the world. She pouted "Hyuna it's not my fault that old type cold man was looking so dangerous, I thought he is here to kidnap me" she said to me.

I frowned at her words that someone was here and met her. What the actual fuck I have to talk to me Mr. Park about that.

She complaint like a kid. as my baby is so innocent. I frowned and ask worriedly "what someone came here? Baby are you fine, did he do something? Should I say this to your dad?"

Suddenly a phone call interrupt and I picked the call but after hearing that call I froze at my place.

_____________________________________

I really don't know how I am writtinggggg I hope my dear readers that you are able to understand as I am shitty at writting but still lemme try and experience makes us better.... Right?? So correct me if I am wrong somewhere at my writting.

And if there is any mistake so kindly ignore or lemme know. But still thank you for reading. I will try my best to write good and change into good one but for now let's see what's your point of view hehe~

Just lemme know about everything so Thank you again for reading.

T.B.C