Chapter - 2 (Accident)

Taehyung's Pov

I'm in my office, I received a call from dad, I didn't pick as the work pressure is a hell like to me and in the top of cherry the award of the best businessman of the year gonna be held very soon I have to double hardwork as Park enterprise is a ...

I'm in my office, I received a call from dad, I didn't pick as the work pressure is a hell like to me and in the top of cherry the award of the best businessman of the year gonna be held very soon I have to double hardwork as Park enterprise is a biggest competition for me and my work isn't done yet. I can't even take advantage and if I will kill him it will turn out to be news and his all property gonna be waste....

I am stressing out a lot, I just wanna stay always on top. Again this man urggg, I picked the call "Yes dad what's the problem now, don't you know I'm busy" I said irritatingly. "Son there's a good news for you as well as bad too, but lemme tell you good first your work is done but he didn't agree as you said" he speaks.

"the fuck - how dare him to refuse me" I groaned angrily. "Don't worry my son I have another plan for this, You just go and meet that lil girl and arrange your marriage date" he said calmly.

"sure dad" I said while smirking.

I decided to leave for park's mansion and tell my man to make sure, no-one should be present there so I can meet my lil girl directly.

After few time:-
(At park mansion)

I'm trying to watch around to find her

I'm trying to watch around to find her. Where is that girl. Aish this lil baby is trying to play hide&seek. I huffed. I'm looking around as no-one should be here except her.

I heard a noise coming from behind me but suddenly someone bumped into me. I saw a small figure bumped into me. I chuckled mentally aish this lil baby looks even more small in real, so beautiful like an angel, her milky skin, her lil figure, wait - why she is showing too much her milky skin? I scanned her head to toe.

"So..sorry sir" she speak as trying to make distance from me, I huffed. But she sounds like a Angel in real life. So soothing and soft. Urggg damn devil, calm ur ass down. I scolded my innerself.

But suddenly she started running toward stairs. Is she dumb or what? Why she is running? "Are you perhaps Sarang, right?" I asked her. As I know about her but want to hear from her.

She looks scared like she saw some kind of ghost.
"I asked, are you Sarang,?" I asked again calmly so she don't get scare by me this soon. As there is more to come. I mentally smirked.

"Yes s..sir, who are y..you?" She asked looking at me innocently.

"I'm Kim Taehyung" I said normally.

"Okay si.. sir, but dad is not he..here yet, so you can wa..wait for him" she said nervously.

"Why are you calling me Sir? Do I look old to you? Huh!!" I asked getting irritated but for my shock she nodded, I raised my eyebrow to confirm. She shaked her head fastly. "I - I mean N..no sir. But I don't know you so-" I cut her and said "cut the crap and I came here to tell you that you're going to marry me in next 5 days" I said straightly cause it gonna be anyhow. I smirked mentally.

She widened her eyes, suddenly my eyes went towards her lips. As they are looking so soft, puffy plumpy pink lips like strawberry. As I was looking her intensely. She started running again.

Maybe she love to play tom&Jerry always, what can I expect from kiddo. Suddenly she sprained her foot and fell down. "Aahhh it's hurting" she said while crying. I fastly run near her and took her foot in my hand and start massaging them. I got worried, I don't know why but I didn't like watch her crying maybe because of her innocent face "What the - are you dumb lil girl, huh? What was you thinking and why you was about to run?" I shouted on her. She said while still crying making me sure that she is crybaby "I tho.. thought you are kidnapper and here to kidnap me" I frowned and asked "and why I will kidnap a girl like you?"

'when I can get easily' I thought.

"you asked to ma..marry you but my dad ne..never told me about yo..you neither let me meet you so..so why I should be..belive you?" She asked while crying. I shaked my head and sighs. As she is really very innocent, and now I am feeling lil bad for this naive girl who is gonna used by me. "listen lil girl.. your dad only ask me to marry you so I'm here to meet you" I said to her. Hoping she will stop crying.

"when your dad will be here you can ask him and no need to be scare because I am gonna meet you oftenly now" I smirked and get up from there and was about to leave but I thought for a while and said "and treat this wound so you can walk on aisle" and left from there. I'm not caring about her but she should get treat otherwise how she will be able to walk. As I don't want lame or physically disable person.

Sarang's Pov

Suddenly a phone call interrupt and Hyuna picked the call but after hearing that call she froze at her place.

"What happened Hyuna" I asked her. But got no response she looks at me and a tear fall from her eyes.

I got panicked and ran toward her "what happened why are you crying, who was that?" I asked worriedly cause I can't see tears in anybody eyes.

"Ba..baby your da..dad had an accident and someone called and tell me, he is in hospital". She said while crying.

After hearing this I broke into tears as he is my only family who cares for me. "Hy..Hyuna are you ly..lying, my d..ad is fine no.. nothing is happening to hi..him, I cried breaking into tears". She hugged me. "Baby we should go to hospital, let's go, I am sure he would be fine, right?" She said wipping my tears.

'I stepped outside from this mansion after 4 years, but I didn't know I will go like this and to meet my dad in hospital'.

_____________________________________

Yayyy, I got the first comment from @Nisha-dii and thank you for this. I mean.. I wrote first time so I was nervous.. how it will be like but I got ur comment and got the courage of writting more. So thank youuu ✨.

T.B.C