Chapter 26: Symphony of Shadows

The temple's serene ambiance offered a stark contrast to the storm raging within Akshara. As the four women entered the holy grounds, the air thickened with an invisible tension.

Akshara, battling a torrent of panic, managed to conceal her struggle from Gayatri and Naira. Only Suhasini sensed the silent storm brewing beneath the surface.

Suhasini (whispering): "Akshu, hamein koi shaant jagah dhudhni hai. Kuch samay keliye bahar chalo."

In the solitude of the temple courtyard, Akshara's composure crumbled, and Suhasini embraced her granddaughter, shielding her from the prying eyes.

Akshara (voice trembling): "Mimi, it's too much. I can't ."

Suhasini (gentle): "Ham kuch kartee hai ruko beta.Aao hamare saath.We'll find help, beta. Come with me."

Guiding Akshara to the nearby Birla Hospital, Suhasini sought solace in familiar walls. The hospital bed provided a sanctuary for Akshara, a temporary haven away from the cacophony of her own mind.

In an unexpected twist, Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, oblivious to Akshara's identity, entered the room. The cosmic dance of fate set in motion a series of events.

Abhimanyu (concerned): "What happened here? Is everything okay?"

Suhasini (composed): "Hamari parpoti ko Panic Attack aa raha hai. Hamari madad Karo."

As Abhimanyu approached, Akshara, shrouded in a blanket, concealed her face, allowing only her anxious eyes to be visible.

Abhimanyu (softly): " Focus on me. Let's try to calm your mind. Sing with me."

The room echoed with a fragile harmony as Akshara, amidst the shadows of panic, found refuge in the shared melody.

In the transient darkness caused by a sudden power outage, Abhimanyu, drawn into the cadence of Akshara's voice, stumbled and fell beside her.

Abhimanyu (whispering): "Sing,. It will help."

The room, enshrouded in vulnerability, became a theater for an unexpected connection. In the dim light, Abhimanyu glimpsed Akshara's eyes, an oddly familiar sight.

As the lights flickered back, Abhimanyu, rising from the floor, realized the enigma before him. The girl whose voice had stirred his soul at Udaipur's ghat was none other than the one he now tried to comfort.

Abhimanyu (whispering to himself): "Yeh awaz Maine phele bhi suni hai."

With the room aglow once again, Abhimanyu attempted to leave, only to stumble again, inadvertently falling once more.

Suhasini (shouting): "Yahan ho Kya raha hai? Utho hamari par Poti ke upar se? Usse lag jayegi."

Abhimanyu gets up .

Abhimanyu: Sorry ma'am galti se ho Goya tha.

Abhimanyu, disoriented and apologetic, rose quickly, avoiding Suhasini's stern gaze. The unspoken connection between him and Akshara lingered in the air, disrupted by the sudden intrusion of reality.

Suhasini (protective): "Akshu, tu thik toh haina  beta ? Kahi uss  doctor ki wajah se Kathi lagi—"

Akshara (softly): "Mimi, it's okay. Ghar chalte hai ."

As they left the hospital, the encounter with Abhimanyu left an indelible mark on Akshara's heart. The temple visit intended for solace had unraveled into a symphony of shadows, casting uncertainties on the path ahead.