Introduction PLEASE READ

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. YOU WILL PROBABLY NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING IN THIS STORY IF YOU DON'T READ IT. SOOO PLEASE READ IT.

With that in mind, go grab your food and start reading! 

I recommend reading the description first, though. 

For those readers who don't know much about Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus I seriously recommend reading the summary of it on wikipedia or sparknotes... or just read the whole awesome series. 

1. So. This is about a week after the second war. Leo is back at camp with Calypso, and they are dating. No important deaths have been arranged in this book. Um... the rest is in the chapters. 

2. This is about some accidental internet misunderstanding and file problems that results in kidnapping/saving that results in war that results in infirmary that results in many other random things. (Including screaming at the fates!) *Cringe*

3. () acts as author's note. 

That's it. Thanks. Bye.

And thank you so much for choosing this book! BTW, this is my first book! And have fun!

Me : Will someone please do the disclaimer?

Thalia : I won't.

Me : Please? 

Thalia : Nope.

Me : Percy?

Percy : WISE GIRL SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Me : Save you from what...?

Annabeth : *Whispers something to me*

Me : *Smirks* Ohhh!

Percy : TRAITOR! *Gives me baby seal eyes*

Me : Fine. *Scribbles something on paper* (Imagine I'm writing 'Leo will come and do the disclaimer properly')

Leo : DA MCSHIZZLE IS IN DA HOUSE!

Leo : THE AUTHOR DOESN'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS IN THE STORY! THEY BELONG TO THE GREAT - OW! Awesome OWNERS, RICK RIORDAN AND STAN LEE/JACK KIRBY! THE AUTHOR ONLY OWNS THE PLOT!