Episode 1

Little boy: Brumh brumh....brrruuummmmhhh...

A little boy was playing all alone in his room.

Little boy: Nahhh...I'll play basketball now.

He was dribbling it with his small palm. He was about to throw the ball in the basket.

" SMASH!!"

A loud thud of breaking glasses was heard. He dropped the ball from his hand.

He quickly went to the source of the sound.

There were broken glass pieces which were scattered here and there.

Man: I told you not to bring this up. HAVEN'T I?????

"You have RUINED ME.

YOU'VE RUINED US.

HOW WILL WE SURVIVE?

HOW COULD U NOT THINK OF US? HUH???", the woman asked.

"I. SAID. SHUT. YOUR. MOUTH", with each pause the man was continuously slapping his wife.

Meanwhile, a tiny figure was trembling out of fear who was peaking from the door.

"AHhh...Leave me.." a few tears escaped from that lady's eye as her cheekbones were almost crashing in his grip.

" I should have made this wise choice before but you know what, I kept you alive because you earn money.

But what's the point of keeping you alive if you can't give money??? ", saying that he took the lamp from the bedside table.

Her eyes widened, "No..." that was all that came from her mouth.

He was laughing insanely.

"How many times I've told you not to interfere in my life?", said as he was walking slowly towards that lady's fragile body.

" Y..You're drun...AHhh!!!!!!", even before she couldn't complete her words she felt a huge pressure on the side of her head with sharp pains.

She was already lying on the floor unconsciously with eyes wide open.

The man was panting heavily dropped the metal lamp stand from his hand.

But he felt that a pair of eyes was watching him from behind. With the speed of the light he turned around and opened the half closed door and grabbed the hand of the little boy.

"WHERE DO U THINK YOU'RE GOING?? HUH??" he shook the tiny figure of that boy.

"ANSWER ME", he raised his hand almost to beat him. But those small big eyes couldn't hold his tears any longer, he started crying his heart out.

"Stop crying. I SAID STOP CRYING AND TELL ME WHERE DID SHE HIDE THE MONEY??", he said.

But that little boy was sobbing hard.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH...........LIKE MOTHER LIKE SON...." saying that he pushed him on the floor and stomped out of the room.

While sobbing hard he went to the lying figure of his mother and poked it a few times but no response.

Little boy: E..eo.omma, are you sleeping???? Please, wake up. Eommaa...Eomm..Eom..Eomma wake up....

While pushing her body he felt something wet on the floor as curious he touched it and looked at his small palm which turned RED.

Author's Pov:

He was breathing heavily and moving restlessly on his bed but he woke up while panicking.