Episode 2

"Did you guys fail to steal my car? ", both Y/n and Beomgyu were interrupted by the voice of this third person.

Beomgyu : Y/n.... DASI RUN RUN!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

Y/n's POV:

Seeing him running away, I started to run behind him, but guess what?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He was fast enough to catch me. It looks like being a good sprinter was a joke for my whole life :')

???: And where do you think you're going, Miss?

Y/N: Look, Mr. It wasn't my fault at all.

???: Yes, yes. Every thief gives the same dialogue after they are caught red-handed.

Y/n: You're misunderstanding me Mr.

???: Then what is your explanation for this, may I know? {looking at her sharply.}

Y/n: M..m..my friend who just ran away a few minutes earlier did all this mess.

" Oh..", This all came out of his mouth.

" Y..yeah and you misunderstood us", she said confidently.

He started to laugh at her statement, and suddenly " DO I LOOK LIKE NUTS????????", he yelled at her, and she flinched at his act.

"As your friend is not here, why don't you consume the double punishment on his behalf?" he said, taking out his phone and dialing some numbers.

My eye got bigger when I took a glance at his phone's screen because he was about to call the police.

Y/n: I swear I'm telling the truth.

But he wasn't bothered by the fact. Instead, "Hello! Police sta... Wt..."

Before he could speak any further, she snatched away his phone and hung up the call.

???: How dare you? First, you try to steal my car and now my pho..

At this point, I lose my sh*t. Enough of this insulting, "DON'T ACCUSE ANYONE WITHOUT KNOWING THE WHOLE INCIDENT!!!! DO I LOOK LIKE A THIEF TO YOU???"

???: Aishh!!! Such a crazy woman. How do you even have the guts to scream at me? Now I'll definitely GD on you about threatening me and attempting to steal both my car and phone.

Y/n's POV:

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING WITH ME!!!!!!??????

Y/n: W..Wait Mr. I apologize to you for my earlier behavior, but everything was true that I said. Now, if you want, I can repent for my mistakes.

???: Ok, then give me money to clean my car.

Y/n sighed and asked, "How much?"

He scoffed and said, "Forget it. It will cost you more than the whole salary you earn in a month."

Y/n: Look, Mr......

"Why don't you clean up my car?" a filthy smirk appeared on his face.

Y/n: Excuse me???

???: Yes, I mean it, and do it as I say if you don't want to end up in jail.

I sighed and agreed to his proposal, as I didn't have any other option to escape.